Wait is over! Applications are open for ADB Fellowship Program in Philippines for the Academic year 2022. All the international students from all over the world are highly encouraged to apply for fully funded fellowships in Philippines. Every year this program is announced and a lot of international students get benefits of it. The fellows will learn about all the possible ways to come up with more innovative and practical ideas for research by working in an international environment. The Asian Development Bank aims to bring extraordinary and talented researchers and academics from different ADB member countries to Manila, Philippines.
Table of Contents
Description of ADB Fellowship Program in Philippines 2022
- Country: Philippines
Organization: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Program title: ADB Fellowship Program in Philippines 2022 (Fully Funded)
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree level: PhD/Post doctorates
- Applications are open for the Academic year 2022.
- No age restriction.
- No gender eligibility restriction.
- Deadline: Not Defined.
Also apply in Beijing Institute Of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022
- Students from ADB member countries are eligible for this program. Complete list is given below in next section.
- All the interested Applicants must have a PhD or its equivalent, or be a PhD candidate, in economics or a related field
- The area of research must be related to economics.
- Applicants must be willing to publish their research paper as ADB paper.
- Applicants must be able to visit and stay at headquarter for 2 to 10 working days.
- Applicants must be able to complete their research within the duration, otherwise their funding may be stopped.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Hong Kong
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- People’s Republic of China
- South Korea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Taipei China
Click here to apply in fully funded fellowships.
What it covers
- Fully Funded program in Philippines under Asian Development Bank, ADB.
- A lump-sum amount will be paid to the fellows by the ADB as an honorarium. It varies according to the experience, qualification and duration of the visit of the fellows.
- Round-trip air tickets.
- The cost of a Visa will be reimbursed.
- A one-time miscellaneous allowance of $100 will be provided.
- ADB will also provide office space in the relevant department for the duration of the fellowship program.
- Fellows will also receive a daily allowance for hotel costs (accommodation).
- However, visiting fellows will be responsible for their own travel and health insurance.
- And much more.
Also apply for 1000+ Coursera Free Online Courses
- Short cover letter
- Passport size pictures
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Paper draft (if available), publications etc.
- Presentation material (PowerPoint slides).
- A short description of a research project includes objective, methodology, findings and policy implementation.
- And any other related certificates etc.
- Aid and Development
- Behavior and Decision Making
- Economics of Climate Change
- Employment and Labor Markets
- Financial Sector Development
- Governance and Institutions
- Growth and Structural Transformation
- Human Capital
- Infrastructure and Software
- International Trade and Finance
- Money and Finance
- Poverty, MDGs and Inclusive Growth
- Project Economic Analysis
- Regional Public Goods
- Social Protection
- Trade and Investment.
Click here to apply for scholarships in UK without IELTS.