Tianjin University Chinese government Scholarship is a fully funded program. All the international students from all corners of the world are highly encouraged to apply for this program and more than 25000 students are awarded with this program including Masters, doctoral and bachelors.
Table of Contents
Description of Tianjin University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023
- Host authority/organization: China Scholarship Council, CSC
- Name of The University: Tianjin University
- Student Degree: For Master and Ph.D. Degree
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship
- Monthly Living Allowance: 3000 RMB/Yuan for Masters, 3500 for Ph.D. Students
- Method Of Applying: Online Apply (No need to send hard copies)
- Application Deadline: January 1, 2023
- Chinese Government Scholarship.
- Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 is for All International Students
- For Masters, Age Limit is 35, For Ph.D. Age Limit is 40 Years.
- English Proficiency Certificate is Acceptable, IELTS is Optional.
- China Scholarship Council / Chinese Government Scholarship Online application form ( Tianjin University Agency number For B-Category is 10056 )
- Second Fill the university online portal.
- Highest Degree/Diploma Certificate (Notarized copy) not Original
- Transcripts The Highest Education (Notarized copy) not original
- Study Experience Resume (The start and end time of each education
- experience must be uninterrupted, and education level should start from
- senior middle school) click here to download the tju template.
- Study Plan or Research Plan click here to download the TJU study plane template.
- Two Recommendation Letters official university template click here to download
- Passport Home Page
- Physical Examination Form for Foreigners
- Form of Provisional Acceptance of International Student by TJU Professor (Acceptance letter (optional) click here to download official TJU template). Remember to upload it to the application system, if you get the Acceptance letter.
- Non-Criminal Record/ Police Clearance Certificate
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- Other Supporting Documents (if any).
Deadline for Tianjin University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 is January 01, 2023. Must apply before the given deadline.
Click here for subject-wise list of universities under csc scholarships.
How to Apply
- You Need to Fill China Scholarship Council / Chinese Government Scholarship Online CSC Application Form
- After Filling CSC Scholarship Form You need to Fill University University Online application form
- Upload all required Documents on the China Scholarship Council / Chinese Government Scholarship Online application Form and University Portal
- NO Need to Send Hard Copies.
- Follow the links given below for the successful application process: