Career help portal is bringing an other amazing opportunity for all the international students. Applications are open for United Nation Volunteer Program 2021. All the International students from every corner of the world are equally eligible for this program. This is one of the best opportunities to work with the United Nations Intern.
Table of Contents
Description of United Nation Volunteer Program 2021
- Host country: Multiple
- Host organization: United Nations
- Funding organization: United Nations
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Available Fields: Multiple (Almost all)
- Application mode: Online
- Eligibility: All international students
- Degree Disciplines: Bachelors, Masters/MS/M Phil/PhD degree Programs (No restriction)
- Program provided by: United Nations
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Duration of degree Programs: Different for different programs and disciplines
- Deadline: No deadline (open)
- All the International participants can form anywhere with any nationality are eligible for this program.
- All the interested applicants must have Work Experience in their own field and discipline.
- It’s compulsory for all the international students to be 22 years old for National UN Volunteer Assignments.
- At least 25 years old for international UN Volunteer assignments.
- Complete list of Professional and Non-professional fields is given below. Students from these major subjects are eligible to apply.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
Available Disciplines and fields
- Respiratory Physicians
- ICU/Anesthetic Nurses
- Infection Control Nurses
- Psychologists (with experience in trauma/stress Counselling)
- Biomedical/Medical Laboratory Technicians
- Public Health Specialists (other)
- Health Statisticians
- Health Surveillance Specialists
- Health Emergency Managers
- Child Protection Specialists
- Monitoring & evaluation Specialists (related to health and/or emergencies), and Reporting
- Gender-based Violence Project/Programme Specialists
- Health Procurement Specialists
- Health Supply Chain Specialists (pharmacist, equipment, cold chain)
- WASH (with a focus on hygiene) Specialists
- Medical Waste Management Specialists
- Communications for Development Specialists
- Information Management Specialist (with experience in health emergencies)
- Data Collection & Management Specialists (related to health)
- Socio-economic & Health Assessment Specialists
- Economic Development Specialists
- Livelihoods Specialists
What it covers
- Monthly Allowance
- Allowance to cover Food expenses
- Basic Needs
- Health & Medical Insurance
- Return Airfare (Once Restriction of COVID-19 are lifted)
- And much more.