In search of free study tours in Germany? If so then you’re on right page. Applications are open for Westerwelle Young Founders Program in Germany. All the International students/workers from all corners of the world are highly encouraged to apply for this program. This program enables the young blood to participate in international young entrepreneurship by creating equal opportunities for the global market.
Table of Contents
Description of Westerwelle Young Founders Program in Germany 2021
- Host county: Germany
- Host institution/Organization: Westerwelle Young Founders organization in Germany
- Duration of program: 06 months
- Number of awards: 50+ fellowships for international students
- Registration fee: Not Applicable
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Available Disciplines: No restriction
- Age criteria: No restriction
- Eligible fields: Multiple
- Experience/Completion letter: Yes
- Deadline: 03 September 2021
- All the International students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program.
- There’s no degree discipline restriction. Students and small business workers are eligible for this program.
- The registrant must have launched a for-profit business within the current five years. The company’s main objective must be on developing or emerging markets. It’s a compulsory part of eligibility. So all the interested Applicants must fulfill.
- Applicants must have a pitch deck for their startup.
- The based firm by candidates must have an impact and must improve market quality in upcoming years.
- All the interested Applicants must be good in English language skills.
- All the international Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- During the fellowship, members must be available for conferences and activities for 6 months of duration. The whole given duration of Westerwelle Young Founders Program in Germany is 06 months.
- For more details about the eligibility criteria, please click here.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Application deadline: Friday, September 3 at 11:59 CEST
- Interviews with shortlisted candidates: September 13-17, 2021
- Notification of all applicants: September 20, 2021
What it covers
- Fully Funded program in Germany.
- In the last week of September, the participants will attend a two-day digital Beat conference. This conference might be an important addition for skill development in young in order to strengthen their business levels.
- Members will get complete cooperation for six months.
- A personal mentor
- An alumni buddy
- Monthly peer mentoring sessions
- Monthly seminars
- networking opportunities.
- The top 10 registrants will be welcomed to a five-day international conference in Germany, which will be entirely financed. So don’t waste your time.
- Free tours in Germany.
- And much more.
How to apply
- The applicant must have a Linkedin account and/or a curriculum vitae.
- If candidates have any technical problems when applying you can contact at email office@westerwelle-foundation.
com for further guidance and help.