Career help portal is bringing an other amazing opportunity for worldwide Students. Atlantic Fellowship Program in UK is accepting new Applications from international students from all over the world for the Academic year 2021-22. The Atlantic fellowship Program for Social and Economic Equity is entirely financed by the London School of Economics and Political Science’s International Inequalities Institute and are a part of a global network of seven interrelated systems.
Table of Contents
Description of Atlantic Fellowship Program in UK 2022
- Host county: United Kingdom (UK)
- Program title: Atlantic Fellowship Program in UK 2022 (Fully Funded)
- Students who are enrolled in any university can apply freely.
- Program is open for the Academic year 2021-22
- Host institution/Organization: This program is announced under Atlantic.
- Registration fee: No fee
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Duration of program: Different
- Available Disciplines/Fields: No restriction
- Agr restriction: No restriction
- Gender eligibility: No restriction
- Deadline: January 22, 2022
Eligibility Criteria of Atlantic Fellows for Social and Economic Equity
- All the International students from all over the world are highly encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be courageous and be able to confront the effect of power actively.
- All the International applicants must have a greater vision and knowledge and understanding of how inequalities are playing out are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants having the following characteristics are encouraged to apply: who bring caring and collaboration into their practice. who value the importance of justice. whose own lived experience informs their practice. who focus not on promoting their careers but on their commitment to transforming the world via collegiality.
- There’s no age and gender eligibility restriction. So anyone can apply.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
What it covers
- Fully Funded in UK.
- Full tuition fees for the course will be covered for all fellows.
- Complete health insurance.
- All the fellowship winners will get comprehensive financial assistance. Up to a PS 10,000 grant will be awarded to help and fund the work of the project.
- Professional mentorships.
- Meals expenses.
- Travelling costs.
- Visa assistance.
- And much more.
How to apply
- Follow the links given below in order to get access to the official website of this program.
- There you need to read all the details of this program.
- Follow the application process given there.
- Start your application.
- Submit it.
- Next is to wait for the communication from their side. Please provide correct information there. So are you ready? Good luck!