Career help portal is bringing an other amazing opportunity for Pakistani Students. Applications are open for Dalda Foundation Scholarship Program for the Academic year 2021-22. Scholarships are open for Pakistani Students from intermediate to bachelors level. Students from first year of intermediate to last year of undergraduate studies are highly encouraged to apply.
Dalda Foundation Scholarship program is offering scholarships to all the needy and deserving students. The main Objectives of the Dalda Foundation Scholarship are to satisfy the wants and wishes of these students who cannot pursue their education due to lack of Financial Assistance, So they can achieve their goals and vision. The scholarship shall start from Inter first year and shall continue till the Last semester of BS/Undergraduate degree.
Table of Contents
Description of Dalda Foundation Scholarship Program 2021-22
- Host county: Pakistan
- Program title: Dalda Foundation Scholarship Program 2021-22 (Scholarships For Pakistani Students)
- Students who are enrolled in any college or university can apply freely.
- Program is open for the Academic year 2021-22
- Host institution/Organization: This program is announced under Dalda Foundation.
- Registration fee: No fee
- Financial assistance: Funded
- Duration of program: Different
- Available Disciplines/Fields: No restriction
- Agr restriction: No restriction
- Gender eligibility: No restriction
- Deadline: December 30, 2021
- Students from almost all over the Pakistan are eligible.
- Board of intermediate and secondary education Karachi or Bise Punjab board students who are taking admission in 1st class will be available to submit a scholarship application. After that students whose learning from private colleges can also submit a scholarship application form to Dalda Foundation Trust through a proper channel.
- Education session 2020-2021 during taking admission in First-year Pre-engineering, Pre-medical, commerce, general science, Arts and home economics, DAE, and ICS students can submit their scholarship application forms.
- All Pakistan permanent residents can submit a scholarship application form.
- The applicant’s age will not be more than 18 years old to date: December 30, 2021.
- The salary of parents of the candidate will not more than 20,000/- per month.
- The homes of applicants will not more than 1080 feet, it’s not the applicant for those candidates who are living in villages.
- O level candidates can also submit scholarship application forms.
- All students whose taking education from Bise Punjab or Karachi or Fbise or any government board from Pakistan can submit a scholarship application form if they get the following marks from Matriculation.
- Distribution of percentages of marks for Dalda Foundation Scholarship Program 2021-22 are listed below. You need to make it confirm that you’re completely eligible.
You might be interested in following opportunities
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
Required Percentage of Marks
- Pre Engineering: 80% or above
- Pre Medical: 80% or above
- General Science 80% or above
- Commerce 75% or above
- ICS 70% or above
- Arts 70% or above
- Home Economics 70% or above
- DAE 70% or above
- You can also contact on the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
- Follow the links given below in button “apply” below. You’ll get access to the official website from this.
- 1st put your personal information. After completing it, click on “next”.
- 2nd step is to provide the Academic information and then click on “next”.
- This is very simple application process. You’ve to proceed via online process.
- At the end, click on “submit application”. Your application will be submitted successfully.
- Next step is to wait for the test. This test will decide for your selection. So don’t waste your time. Good luck!