In search of scholarships in Australia? If yes then you’re on right page. Applications are open for Australian National University Scholarship 2021.
Table of Contents
Description of Australian National University Scholarship 2021
- Host country: Australia
- Host University: Australian National University
- Degree levels: Masters and PhD
- Eligibility: Domestic International Students
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Available Fields: Multiple (Maximum)
- Funding authority: University itself
- Deadline: 31 August 2021
Some words about Australian National University
- All the domestic (Australian) and international students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program. So they can apply if they meet the criteria for this scholarship program.
- Applicants must be enroll in an accredited HDR course.
- Applicants applying for Australia National University must not be receiving any other scholarship, grant or funding at time of Application.
- They shall not receive income to support his/her living in Australia.
- A wide range of fields is available under this program at the Australian National University. Students relating to these fields are eligible only. These fields are listed below in next sections.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Arts and Social Science
- Business and Economics
- Engineering and Computer Science
- And related fields
Apply for other scholarships in Australia.
What it covers
- Full tuition fee waiver.
- A thesis allowance will be provided to all the domestic Australian and international students.
- Maternity and paid medical leaves will be covered by the funding authority that is University itself.
- Travel allowance is also covered under this scholarship (both for domestic and foreign students).
- A living allowance to support students’ stay in Australia.
- And much more.