Career help portal is bringing an other amazing opportunity for worldwide Students who want to study in Austria under fully funded Austria Government Scholarships 2021-22.
Table of Contents
Description of Austria Government Scholarships 2021-22
- Host country: Austria
- Host University: Multiple
- Financial coverage: Fully funded
- Funded by: Austria Government
- Eligibility: Worldwide Students
- Available degree discipline: Short courses, Bechlors, Masters and PhD.
- Deadline: 01 March 2021.
- There’s no restriction of country for this program. So Students from all over the world are equally eligible. Students from Austria can’t apply.
- For Bechlors, it’s compulsory to have minimum Intermediate degree (12 years of education).
- For Masters, candidates must have Bechlors degree.
- Similarly, for PhD candidates, it’s important to have Masters degree at time of application.
- There’s also an age restriction. Students applying in any Masters degree program, must be under 35 years((born on or after March 1, 1986).
- Similarly, Doctoral (PhD) candidates must be under 40 years((born on or after March 1, 1981).
- Post doctorates are not eligible for this program.
- Available fields are listed below. Candidates belonging to any of these fields are eligible only.
- Natural Sciences
- Technical Sciences
- Human Medicine
- Health Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Agriculture Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Arts and Related Fields
Eligible degree disciplines
- Short courses
- Doctors (PhDs)
- Post doctorates are not eligible for this program. So, all the students falling under these degree disciplines are completely eligible.
What it covers
- Fully funded program.
- Free meals.
- Tuition Fee.
- Monthly Stipend for awardees in form of Installments.
- Health insurance.
- Round travel expenses.
- Applicants from countries which are Neither Members of the EU Nor members of EFTA, EEA or OECD can be granted a Travel Allowance.
- Completely filled online application form.
- Verified degree transcripts.
- Supervisor confirmation.
- Recommendation letters (That you can get from any professor or associate professor of your department).
- Scanned picture of Passport.
- Other supporting documents like certificates.