Career help portal is bringing an other great opportunity for worldwide Students who want to study in New Zealand.
Description of New Zealand Government Scholarships 2021-22
- Host country: New Zealand
- Host Universities: Multiple Universities
- Available fields: Almost all
- Financial coverage: Fully funded
- Funding organization: Government of New Zealand
- Deadline: 28 Feb 2021
What it covers
- Fully funded Program by New Zealand government
- Tuition Fee
- Accommodation/living allowance of 491 NZ$ per week.
- An establishment allowance of about 3000 NZ$. That are enough for notes, books and other related expenses.
- Travel expenses from and to the home country of awardees.
- Health insurance.
- Thesis and other research expenses.
- Which country you hold citizenship in
- How long you have been living in your home country
- How much work experience you have
- Whether we provide scholarships to your country
- Whether your intended study aligns to levels and sectors provided to your country.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
Eligible Commonwealth countries:
Africa: Botswana, Cameroon, Eswatini, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia.
Caribbean: Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines.
Asia: Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Malaysia.
Pacific: Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
Latin American Countries:
Available degree Programs
Eligible degree disciplines
- Bechlors (3 to 4 years)
- Postgraduate certificate (06 Months)
- Postgraduate diplomas (1 year)
- Masters degree program (1 to 2 years)
- PhD degree Programs (3.5 years)
- Recommendation letter.
- Degree transcripts.
- Study plan/research proposal
- English proficiency
- For Complete details of documents required for this program for your country, click here , select your country and checkout.
Deadline for New Zealand Government Scholarships 2021-22 (Fully funded in New Zealand) is 28 Feb 2021.