Want to study in UK? If yes then you’re on right page. Applications are open for Chevening OCIS Fellowship. All the International students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program. The aim of this program is to promote mid-career academics or professionals who desire to promote academic activities encouraging the culture and civilization of Islam and Muslim societies. The program will start from October 2022 at Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS). Chevening OCIS Fellowship provides you a platform for fully funded program by which you can get excellence in your field.
Table of Contents
Description of Chevening OCIS Fellowship 2022
- Host county: United Kingdom (UK)
- Host institution/Organization: Chevening
- Duration of program: 06 months
- Number of awards: not defined
- Registration fee: Not Applicable
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Available Disciplines/Fields: Multile
- Professional experience: 05 years (compulsory)
- Program location: UK
- Monthly stipend: Not defined
- Age criteria: No restriction
- Eligible fields: Multiple
- Experience/Completion letter: Yes
- Deadline: 02 November 2021
Some words about Chevening and Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies(OCIS)
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- International students from selected countries are eligible for this program. Complete list of Eligible countries is given in next sections. Students from these countries are eligible only.
- It’s compulsory for all the International applicants to have the potential to rise to a position of leadership in practical life and fields.
- It’s compulsory for all the International applicants to have a faith to return back to their own country after the completion of the fellowship program.
- Most important part of eligibility is to hold a postgraduate degree or equivalent professional training/ experience in the relevant research area (at least 5 years)
- All the applicants have to provide the English language proficiency proof at the time of Application.
- If an applicant has received financial aid from HMG before, they are eligible to apply after 5 years following the completion of the HMG financial support. Such applicants must demonstrate their progress after the completion of funding.
What it covers
- Six months of research opportunity at OCIS.
- Complete living expenses in UK during this fellowship program.
- Airfare to and from home country.
- Allowance for research-related activities.
- Access to program cultural events and activities organized by FCDO and Chevening Secretariat.
- And much more.
How to apply
- All the International and interested applicants should prepare an outline of a short proposal on the area of academic research that they are aiming to conduct at the time of application submission.
- The proposal must contain the research question and how the applicant intends to conduct their research.
- Follow the links given below. But before this, please make sure that you’ve read all the eligibility criteria and formalities of this program.