Want to study in UK? If yes then you’re on right page. Applications are open for Chevening OCIS Fellowship. All the International students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program. The aim of this program is to promote mid-career academics or professionals who desire to promote academic activities encouraging the culture and civilization of Islam and Muslim societies. The program will start from October 2022 at Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS). Chevening OCIS Fellowship provides you a platform for fully funded program by which you can get excellence in your field.
The fellowship duration is 6 months focusing on research projects on the culture and civilization of Islam. The candidates will develop contacts with a comprehensive group of scholars. The OCIS provides a platform for the western and Islamic world to meet.
But there’s an important part of eligibility which is the experience in your field of study. It’s an amazing opportunity to study at the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies. Cheveninig OCIS Fellowship requires a professional experience of 05 years from all the interested applicants. There’s no Application and registration fee for this program. It’s a fully funded program which means that all the fellowship expenses will be covered by the funding authority that is the great Chevening.
So what are you waiting for? Check out all the given details of this program and then apply.
Apply for other scholarships in UK
Table of Contents
Description of Chevening OCIS Fellowship 2022
Description of Chevening OCIS Fellowship 2022 is given below:
- Host county: United Kingdom (UK)
- Host institution/Organization: Chevening
- Duration of program: 06 months
- Number of awards: not defined
- Registration fee: Not Applicable
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Available Disciplines/Fields: Multile
- Professional experience: 05 years (compulsory)
- Program location: UK
- Monthly stipend: Not defined
- Age criteria: No restriction
- Eligible fields: Multiple
- Experience/Completion letter: Yes
- Deadline: 02 November 2021
Some words about Chevening and Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies(OCIS)
Chevening is the UK government’s international awards programme aimed at developing global leaders. Cheveninig is Funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) and partner organisations. It offers a lot of career opportunities. But mainly, Chevening offers two types of award, Chevening Scholarships and The Chevening Fellowships. The fully funded scholarships and fellowships in UK, the recipients of which are personally selected by British embassies and high commissions throughout the world. The Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies was founded in 1985. It is a registered educational charity and its Patron is His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales. In 2012 it was granted a Royal Charter by HM Queen Elizabeth II. The governance of the Centre is managed by a Board of Trustees made up of scholars and statesmen from around the world, and representatives of the University of Oxford nominated by the Council. For more details about the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies(OCIS), please click here.
Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies(OCIS) provides fellowship opportunities to the international students via Chevening. It’s an amazing opportunity for you to study in UK under a fully funded program. So don’t waste your time. Work on it’s documentation and then apply.
Apply for Chevening Scholarship 2022-2023
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
Eligibility Criteria for Chevening OCIS Fellowship 2022 is given below:
- International students from selected countries are eligible for this program. Complete list of Eligible countries is given in next sections. Students from these countries are eligible only.
- It’s compulsory for all the International applicants to have the potential to rise to a position of leadership in practical life and fields.
- It’s compulsory for all the International applicants to have a faith to return back to their own country after the completion of the fellowship program.
- Most important part of eligibility is to hold a postgraduate degree or equivalent professional training/ experience in the relevant research area (at least 5 years)
- All the applicants have to provide the English language proficiency proof at the time of Application.
- If an applicant has received financial aid from HMG before, they are eligible to apply after 5 years following the completion of the HMG financial support. Such applicants must demonstrate their progress after the completion of funding.
Complete list of countries eligible for Chevening OCIS Fellowship 2022 is given below:
What it covers
Chevening OCIS Fellowship 2022 is a fully funded program which means that all the fellowship expenses will be covered by the funding authority that is Chevening. All of it’s benefits are listed below:
- Six months of research opportunity at OCIS.
- Complete living expenses in UK during this fellowship program.
- Airfare to and from home country.
- Allowance for research-related activities.
- Access to program cultural events and activities organized by FCDO and Chevening Secretariat.
- And much more.
Deadline for Chevening OCIS (Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies) Fellowship 2022 is 02 November 2021. All the interested applicants are directed to complete the whole Application process Before given Deadline otherwise their application will not be entertained.
How to apply
So, have you checked out all the details of this program? Are you interested and eligible? If yes then the wait is over. The whole application process is online. Follow the links given below for a successful application process. Follow the links given below in order to get access to the application form. Please make sure that you’ve read all the criteria and formalities of this program.
The whole Application process for Chevening OCIS Fellowship 2022 (Fully Funded) is online. Here we have short listed two important steps which might be helpful for you during successful application process.
- All the International and interested applicants should prepare an outline of a short proposal on the area of academic research that they are aiming to conduct at the time of application submission.
- The proposal must contain the research question and how the applicant intends to conduct their research.
- Follow the links given below. But before this, please make sure that you’ve read all the eligibility criteria and formalities of this program.
Increase your chances of getting acceptance by our professional services for your Documentation.