Career help portal is bringing an other amazing announcement for international students. Chongqing University CSC Scholarship 2022-23 is open for new Applications from all the interested applicants from all over the world. Fully Funded Scholarships are offered by Chongqing University. A vast range of available courses is available under Chinese Government Scholarship for the Academic year 2021-23. All the details are provided here.
Also apply in Capital Normal University Scholarship 2022
Table of Contents
Description of Chongqing University CSC Scholarship 2022-23
- Host country: China
- Host University: Chongqing university
- Host organization: Chinese Government Scholarship
- Study levels: Masters and Ph.D.
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded (Everything is Free)
- Monthly stipends: 3000 RMB For Masters, 3500 RMB for PhD
- Apply mode: Just Online apply No. need to send hard copies
- Deadline: April 15, 2022
Also check Qingdao University CSC Scholarship in China
- All the international students from all over the world can apply for fully funded Scholarships at Chongqing university.
- There’s also an age limit for international students. Age limits For masters students is 35 and for PhD is 40 Years
- There’s no need of IELTS or any other language proficiency test scores. You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate (ielts is not mandatory). But language proficiency test scores may enhance your chances of selection.
- A vast range if fields is available. Students can apply only for available fields.
Also apply in Wuhan University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- First, you need to fill the online application form at CSC portal. (Chongqing university Agency number:10611).
- CQU online application form.
- Highest degree certificate (Notarized copy) If you are a university student then provide hope certificate.
- Transcripts of highest education (Notarized copy).
- A personal statement (Submit a personal statement indicating your past academic background and a study plan or research proposal, Not less than 800 words in English)
- Two Recommendation Letters from any professor or associate professor of your University/Department.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Financial statement or bank statement. The available balance should be no less than 40, 000RMB.
- Passport (With one year validity). Only BioData page is compulsory.
- Upload original physical examination. Must be scanned in PDF format.
- Certificate of no criminal record (Police clearance certificates).
- Study or Work certificate. For applicants who are currently studying or working in an institution, a Certificate of Enrollment or Employment issued by the institution is required. But this document is not compulsory.
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- Acceptance letter (optional).
- Supporting documents like publications and certificates etc.
Also apply in Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2022.
How to apply
- First step: fill the CSC online application form
- Second step: fill Chongqing University online university portal application form. Upload all the required documents on CSC And Chongqing University Portal. There’s no need to send hard copies of documents. Only application process is to be done. You’ve to submit an application fee of 400 RMB. Bank details are given below:
- Beneficiary: Chongqing University
- A/C No.: 310 002 410 900 894 853 6
- Beneficiary Bank: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Chongqing Branch
- Add.: 2nd/F, 45 Lin Jiang Road, Yuzhong District, Chongqing, China, 400010
- Swift Code: ICBKCNBJCQG
- TLX: 62250 ICBIS CN / 62106 ICBQA CN
- After filling the online form and submitting the application fee through Bank transfer, remark your name and passport number on the transfer voucher and send the copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. The result will be announced at the end of June or early July. Good luck!