Qingdao University CSC Scholarship in China is open for the Academic year 2022-2023. All the international students from all over the world are highly encouraged to apply. Almost all the fields are available at one of the most prestigious Universities in China.
All the undergraduates, Masters and PhD degree Programs are available. For Undergraduates, it’s compulsory for all the international students to have HSK upto Level 04 or 05. This requirement may vary from university to university. But Qingdao University requires HSK 5 level from international undergraduates. This requirement is not applicable for Masters and PhD candidates. They have to appear in one year preparatory Chinese language course before the start of major study.
Fully Funded Scholarships are provided under CSC (Chinese Government Scholarship) for the Academic year 2022.
So what are you waiting for? Check out all the given details of this program and then apply;
Also apply for ADB Fellowship Program in Philippines
Table of Contents
Description of Qingdao University CSC Scholarship in China 2022
- Host country: China
- Host Organization: Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
- Host University: Qingdao University
- Title: Qingdao University CSC Scholarship in China 2022-2023 (Fully Funded)
- Student Category: Undergraduates, Masters, and PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded (Everything is Free)
- Monthly Allowance: 2500 RMB for undergraduates, 3000 RMB for Masters, and 3500 RMB for PhD selected candidates.
- Apply Method: Just Online apply- No need to send hard copies of documents.
- Deadline: April 1, 2022.
Also apply in Wuhan University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022
- All International students from all over 5he world can apply for fully funded Scholarships in China.
- There’s also an age limit for international students. Age limits 30 years for undergraduates, Masters 35 Years and 40 years for PhD candidates.
- For Masters, Applicant must have at least the Bachelors degree or pre graduation certificate showing the graduation date and month.
- Similarly, for PhD degree Programs, applicants must have Masters degree in relevant field of study. They can also apply on basis of the hope Certificate or ore graduation certificate.
- You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not mandatory). But IELTS or any other language proficiency test scores may enhance your chances of selection.
- Acceptance letter may enhance your chances of getting selection. But this is not compulsory.
- Students currently studying in China are not eligible.
Also apply in Beijing Institute Of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- You should register at the CSC Online Application System for International Students and submit application information.
- Agency no for B category: 11065 (after submitting the application, download the application form)
- Two recommendation letters by professors and associate professors
- Transcripts of highest education (notarized copy)
- Highest degree certificate (Notarized copy)
- Physical examination form Photocopy
- Study Or research plan
- Passport copy
- English proficiency certificate (IELTS is not mandatory)
- Original academic credentials for college
- Noncriminal record. (Police Clearance certificate).
- Acceptance letter (optional).
- Personal Statement/study plan (Including personal study and work experience, future plan for study; Written in English or Chinese).
- Supporting documents like publications and certificates etc.
Also apply in Reuters Journalism Fellowship in UK.
Deadline for Qingdao University CSC Scholarship in China 2022-2023 is April 01, 2022.
How to Apply
You need to apply and fill the CSC online application form. Upload all required documents on CSC portal and submit the application. No application fee at time of applying. No need to send hardcopies of documents to the international students office. Qingdao University CSC Scholarship result will be announced before 30th June 2022. Good luck!