Career help portal is back with an other amazing announcement. Reuters Journalism Fellowship in UK is open for new Applications for international students from all over the world. Journalism is the voice from an ordinary to a respected individual representing its nation, spreading the freedom of expression. The United Kingdom has bought the opportunity for young individuals worldwide to lead through their exclusive talents through Reuters Journalism Fellowship Program 2022-2023.
Table of Contents
Description of Reuters Journalism Fellowship in UK 2022-2023
- Country: United Kingdom
- Host organization: Reuters International Journalism Platform
- Program title: Reuters Journalism Fellowship in UK 2022-2023 (Fully Funded)
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree level: Undergraduates/Master/PhD/Post doctorates/Vocational training programs
- Applications are open for the Academic year 2022- 2023.
- No age restriction.
- No gender eligibility restriction.
- Deadline: February 14, 2022
Also apply for ADB Fellowship Program in Philippines
- All the international candidates from all over the world are highly encouraged to apply for fully funded fellowships in UK.
- They must possess a minimum of five years of experience in journalism.
- People having a passion for exploring the ways of journalism are encouraged to apply.
- Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Also apply in Turkey Bursalari Scholarship Program in Turkey 2022
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
What it covers
- Fully Funded fellowships in UK.
- An opportunity to share your opinion through a wonderful platform.
- Fellows’ global reputation is recognized once they complete the program.
- Fellows will be given access to advanced research centers.
- Fellows will be given a stipend for the duration of the fellowship program.
- Fellows will be facilitated with traveling and living costs.
- They will be given access to the world’s largest publisher’s platforms like the Financial Times, BBC and The Guardian.
- Monthly based stipends/salary for all the international awardees.
- And much more.