Applications are open for Commonwealth Fully Funded Scholarships 2021-22 (Fully Funded in UK). Multiple Programs are available under this program. A lot of Scholarships are provided every year. Only Masters Students are eligible for scholarship program and it’s just awarded to the Commonwealth countries. All the Commonwealth countries eligible for this program are listed below in down section. Airfare tickets, monthly stipend, tuition fee and much more benefits. There’s no Application fee at time of applying. So what are you waiting for? Checkout Complete details of eligibility and eligible countries and then apply.
Table of Contents
Description of Commonwealth Fully Funded Scholarships 2021-22
- Host country: UK
- Host Universities: Multiple
- Available degree Discipline: Masters Only
- Eligible countries: Only Commonwealth countries
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Available Fields: Multiple
- Deadline: 09 April 2021
- Only Masters Students are eligible. PhD and Undergraduate Programs are not available.
- Applicant must be a permanent citizen of Commonwealth countries.
- Or Applicant should be granted A refugee status by any Commonwealth country.
- Applicant Must hold at least an upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification.
- Applicant shouldn’t be availing any other opportunity at the Application time and have never studied in any European country.
- List of Eligible countries is provided below in next section. Students belonging to these countries are eligible only.
List of Eligible countries
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Science & Technology for Development
- Strengthening Health Systems and Capacity
- Promoting Global Prosperity
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security and Governance
- Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crises
- Access, Inclusion & Opportunity
- Proof of citizenship or National identity card.
- Educational transcripts (Should be in English language. If these are not in English language, must translate them into English language).
- 02 reference/recommendation letters (you can get from any professor or Associate professor of your University and Department.
- The Application form only if you are nominated or a reserve candidate at the nomination stage.
What it covers
- Full Tuition fee
- Airfare tickets from and to your country (wherein applicable).
- Monthly basis stipend of about £1,110 to £1,362.
- Warm apparel allowance (wherein applicable).
- Study tours.
- Thesis fee.
- Research support.
- And much more.