Career help portal is bringing an other amazing opportunity for worldwide Students who want to study in most prestigious institutions of Denmark.
Applications are open for Denmark Government Funded Scholarships 2021-22. All over the world students are highly encouraged for this program. But the thing that is Worthy to note that this program is especially structured for Developing countries. But Students having European citizenship are not eligible at all. Almost all the students wish to get Scholarship assistance to study in most prestigious Universities of Denmark.
Almost all the programs are available for Bechlors, Masters and PhD students. Students can get enrolled in any degree discipline. Both full fee Scholarships and partial Scholarships are available. There’s no Application or Registration fee at the time of applying. So what are you waiting for? Check out all the requirements and eligibility criteria of Denmark Government Funded Scholarships 2021-22.
Table of Contents
Description of Denmark Government Funded Scholarships 2021-22
Description of Denmark Government Funded Scholarships 2021-22 is provided below:
- Host country: Denmark
- Host University: Multiple Universities of Denmark.
- Financial coverage: Both Full fee Scholarships and partial Scholarships
- Available Fields: Multiple
- Available degree Disciplines: BS, Masters and PhD.
- Deadline: 31 March 2021
Eligibility criteria of Denmark Government Funded Scholarships 2021-22 is provided below:
- All the International Students are eligible except European citizens.
- For Bechlors, you must have 12 years of education. Similarly, for Masters, you must have Bechlors degree, and for PhD students it’s compulsory to have Masters degree transcripts.
- Granted a time limited residence permit in Denmark by this program just for study purposes.
- For complete details about this program, you’re directed to please visit official website.
Duration of Programs
Details about duration of degree Programs for Denmark Government Funded Scholarships 2021-22 (Funded Program in Denmark) is provided below:
- 03 years for Undergraduates/Bechlors.
- 02 years for Masters/M Phil Programs.
- 04 years for PhD degree Programs
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
Universities participating in this program are listed below:
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- Aarhus University (AU)
- Roskilde University (RUC)
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Aalborg University (AAU)
What it covers
Benefits of Denmark Government Funded Scholarships 2021-22 are provided below:
- No Application fee.
- Funded Program by the government of Denmark.
- International Applicants need to apply only at Admission portal of Universities. This Application will be considered as the Scholarship Application of Government of Denmark.
- Both full fee and partial Scholarships are available.
Deadline for Denmark Government Funded Scholarships 2021-22 is 31 March 2021. All the interested Applicants are directed to complete whole Application process during this time before given date and time
How to apply
So have you checked out the whole details of this program? Are you eligible? If yes then follow the given links to the official website of this program and there you have to complete whole Application process.