Career help portal is bringing an other amazing opportunity for worldwide Students who want to study in most prestigious institutions of Denmark.
Table of Contents
Description of Denmark Government Funded Scholarships 2021-22
- Host country: Denmark
- Host University: Multiple Universities of Denmark.
- Financial coverage: Both Full fee Scholarships and partial Scholarships
- Available Fields: Multiple
- Available degree Disciplines: BS, Masters and PhD.
- Deadline: 31 March 2021
- All the International Students are eligible except European citizens.
- For Bechlors, you must have 12 years of education. Similarly, for Masters, you must have Bechlors degree, and for PhD students it’s compulsory to have Masters degree transcripts.
- Granted a time limited residence permit in Denmark by this program just for study purposes.
- For complete details about this program, you’re directed to please visit official website.
Duration of Programs
- 03 years for Undergraduates/Bechlors.
- 02 years for Masters/M Phil Programs.
- 04 years for PhD degree Programs
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- Aarhus University (AU)
- Roskilde University (RUC)
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Aalborg University (AAU)
What it covers
- No Application fee.
- Funded Program by the government of Denmark.
- International Applicants need to apply only at Admission portal of Universities. This Application will be considered as the Scholarship Application of Government of Denmark.
- Both full fee and partial Scholarships are available.