It’s really an amazing opportunity for those students who want to get a short study tour in Germany.
The deadline for applications for the 2024 Einstein Fellowship is approaching soon. However, if you have not yet applied for this Fully Funded Fellowship in Germany, you still have a chance to do so. The Einstein Fellowship Program, offered by the Einstein Forum and the Wittenstein Foundation, is open to young individuals from all over the world, and covers all expenses.
Successful applicants will be hosted at Einstein’s former summer residence in Caputh, Brandenburg, and will receive a stipend of EUR 10,000, as well as coverage for accommodation and travel expenses during the five to six month program duration. If you are interested in applying for this Fellowship, please read the eligibility criteria below.
Table of Contents
Description of Einstein Fellowship 2023-24
- Host country: Germany
- Host Organization: Einstein Forum
- Available Fields: Multiple
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Duration of Program:05 to 06 months
- Application mode: online
- Deadline: 15 May 2023
Also apply in ADB Summer Internship 2023
Some words about Einstein Forum
- All the international students from all over the world are equally eligible. So the Applicant must be international students from any part of the world. Students from Germany are not eligible.
- There’s also an age restriction for this program. The applicant must be under 35 years old at the time of application.
- A student with an undergraduate or university degree in the subjects of humanities, social sciences, or any in the natural sciences. Students from other than these fields will not be accepted.
- Students must be physically and mentally fit.
Apply for Poland Summer School 2023
What it covers
- Accommodation will be provided in Einstein’s summer house in Caputh. Caputh is a village in the municipality of Schwielowsee, Potsdam-Mittelmark, Brandenburg, Germany
- A stipend of 10,000 EURO for up to 5 to 6 months which is more than enough to cover student food and other Cost during fellowship study.
- Travel Expenses will be reimbursed after arrival in Germany.
- And much more.
You might be interested in following opportunities
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Passport (must be scanned).
- Recent photographs.
- 02 Recommendation letters (you can get them from any professor or associate professor of your department).
- Highest Degree transcripts (must be scanned).
- Project proposal (mention what will you do in Germany).
- Any supporting documents like Certificates, publications, etc.
- There’s no need for any language proficiency test scores (but if you’ve then must upload with all other documents, it might be a plus point for you).