Applications are open for the Poland Summer School 2023 at the Jagiellonian University, Poland. Fully Funded Summer School at Jagiellonian University, Poland. The Jagiellonian University Summer School is open to all applicants from around the world including Polish students as well. The University will cover all the expenses. They offer winter School and Summer School. The Jagiellonian Summer School in Poland will run from July 3-14, 2023. Each School has a duration of 10 days.
The Summer school also consists of five twelve-hour courses taught by leading professors of the University. If you are an Undergraduate, Graduate, or Doctoral student you can apply for the Poland Summer School. You have to possess a student status. The complete details about this program are given below.
Also apply in ADB Summer Internship 2023
Table of Contents
Brief Description of Poland Summer School 2023
- Host Country: Poland
- Host University: Jagiellonian University, Poland
- Intended Dates of Program: July 3-14, 2023
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- No of Participants: up to 50
- Deadline: 15th March 2023
Also apply for Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Scholarships 2023
- You must have a student status either BA, MA, or Doctoral
- You have to apply online before the deadline
- Applicants from any country can apply
- Poland students can also apply
- Please upload your CV, and cover letter in order to apply for Financial Coverage.
Also apply for 1000+ Coursera Free Online Courses
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
What It Covers
- Travelling Cost Air Tickets
- Accommodation Cost
- PLN 2,750 for 5-day winter schools.
- PLN 4,250 for 10-day summer schools
- Certificate of Attending a Summer School Program
What else do you want? There is no fee. Attending Polish winter and summer school programs is free of charge. To Apply for Financial Coverage, CV and cover letter are required.
The last date to apply for the Poland Summer School at the Jagiellonian University is 15th March 2023. No applications will be accepted after the deadline, so, don’t wait.
How to apply
The application process is online. All you need to do is apply through a dedicated form. All other details and application forms are available on the Official website. Follow the links given below for successful application process.