Tokyo Tech has announced its Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Scholarships 2023 for international students. The Japanese Government Scholarships 2023 have been announced for different universities, and the Tokyo Institute of Technology is pleased to accept the new applications for admission with fully funded MEXT Scholarships 2023 for International Students to Study Abroad in Japan. Students from all over the world are encouraged to apply for admission and Master scholarships in Japan and PhD scholarships in Japan to study in Japan. This is a fully funded scholarship designed for international students to pursue their higher studies in Japanese universities through the Japanese Government’s MEXT Scholarships.
Tokyo Tech has International Graduate Programs (IGPA, IGPB, IGPC) for the Overseas Applicants to pursue their Master, PhD and Integrated Doctoral Education Program (Master + PhD) with Fully Funded MEXT Scholarships for International Students. Students can apply in any program or field of study in the following major areas; School of Sciences, School of Engineering, School of Environment and Society, School of Materials and Chemical Technology, and School of Life Science and Technology offered by the Tokyo Institute of Technology. There are multiple research areas and labs for international students to find out their research interests and approach to the related and relevant labs for their higher studies in Master’s Degree, PhD Degrees or Integrated Education Program under the MEXT University Recommend Scholarship 2023.
So, what are your waiting for?
Table of Contents
Description of Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Scholarship 2023
- Organization: MEXT (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology)
- Host University: Tokyo Institute of Technology (Tokyo Tech)
- Available Departments: Maximum
- Available Degree Level: Master/PhD/Integrated Doctoral
- Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
- Application Mode: by Online & Post
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Eligible Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Tokyo, Japan
- Application Start Date: 10 September 2022
- Deadline: 07 December 2022.
Also apply in ADB Fellowship Program in Philippines.
- Applicants must have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan. (International Applicants).
- Applicants must have successfully completed 16 years of education outside Japan or expected to graduate before enrollment.
- For Integrated Doctoral or Master program: Persons who have successfully completed 16 years of education outside Japan or who are expected to do so by the day before the enrollment date.
- And for PhD: Persons who have successfully obtained a degree equivalent to a master’s degree or a professional master’s degree at a university or college outside Japan or who are expected to do so by the day before the enrollment date.
- For MEXT scholarship: Students should have at least 2.3 out of 3 scales.
- Persons who are at least 22 years old by the day before the admission date.
- As lectures and seminars are conducted in English, there is no Japanese language requirement for this program. Students, however, have the ability to attend Japanese language classes on a regular basis to better adjust to everyday life in Japan.
Also apply for 1000+ Coursera Free Online Courses
You might be interested in following opportunities
Deadline for MEXT scholarship at Tokyo Institute of Technology is December 07, 2022.
How to apply
- Finding an Academic Supervisor: applicants must arrange for a Tokyo Tech faculty member to serve as an academic supervisor. Without the consent letter, your application will be incomplete.
- After getting the Acceptance letter or Consent letter/email from the related field Professor, Send a copy of the consent email/letter to the Admissions Division.
- Collect all the required documents mentioned on official announcement.
- Pay application fee and submit your application before deadline.