The University of Tokyo is pleased to announce its admission with ADB-JSP Scholarship 2023. ADB Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students to study abroad. Students from worldwide are welcome to apply for the Master Scholarship and ADB-JSP Scholarship 2023 at the University of Tokyo, Japan.
Applicants can apply for higher study in Tokyo with a fully funded ADB Scholarship at UTokyo. The UTokyo ADB Scholarship for international students offers multiple disciplines to pursue with a Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan. It is a great opportunity for Students looking for a fully funded Master’s Scholarship Abroad to study in Japan. The UTokyo has many programs for international students to be enrolled in university and apply for the ADB Scholarship 2023. There is also a Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship for international students.
So what are you waiting for? Check out all the given details of this program and then apply;
Also check Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Scholarships 2023
Table of Contents
Description of ADB-JSP Scholarship 2023
- Host organization: Asian Development Bank (ADB-JSP)
- Available fields: Multiple (Almost all)
- Degree level: Postgraduate
- Financial coverage: Fully funded
- Application Mode: Online only
- Number of awards: not mentioned
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Deadline: December 10, 2022.
Also check Chinese Government Scholarship with complete details of basic guidelines.
- All the international applicants must be nationals of an ADB borrowing member country and Japanese ODA scholarship-eligible country.
- Applicants should not hold dual citizenship of any developed country.
- Applicant must have gained admission to an approved master’s course at a Designated Institution.
- Applicant hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with superior academic record.
- International applicants must have at least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application. The candidate must have proficiency in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- He/she should be no more than 35 years old at the time of application, unless waived in exceptional cases with the expressed endorsement of the Government of Japan.
- Applicants must be in good health physically and mentally.
- Applicant should agree to return and work in his/her home country for at least two (2) years after completion of studies under the Program in order to contribute to its development.
- Applicant not be an Executive Directors, Alternate Directors, management, staff and consultants of ADB, or the close relatives of the aforementioned by blood or adoption with the term “close relative” defined as: spouse, mother, stepmother, father, stepfather, sister, stepsister, brother, stepbrother, son, daughter, aunt, uncle, niece, or nephew.
- Applicant not be staff of ADB–JSP Designated Institutions.
- He/she should not be living or working in a country other than his/her home country; and
- not be already enrolled in graduate degree programs.
- Language Requirement: it depends on the country and university where you are applying. for Japanese Language Courses, you should have Japanese Language proof. And for English taught Programs you must submit any English Fluency Certificate it can be (English Proficiency, IELTS, TOFEL).
Also apply in ADB Fellowship Program in Philippines.
The following departments are accepting ADB-JSP students.
- Department of Natural Environmental Studies
- Department of Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Department of Environment Systems
- Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
- Department of Socio-Cultual Environment Studies
- You will be conferred a Master of Environmental Studies if you finish a master’s course at any of the above-mentioned departments.
- Department of International Studies
- You will be conferred a Master of International Studies if you finish a master course at the Department of International Studies.
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science – Global Leadership Initiative
- You will be conferred a Master of Sustainability Science if you finish a master course at the Graduate Program in Sustainability Science.
- For more details, please click here.
Asian Development Bank- Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP) Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship program that will cover all your expenses; education, airfare, accommodation, monthly stipend, and all other supports according to country. So, don’t worry about the financial coverage of this program.
Also apply for 1000+ Coursera Free Online Courses
Deadline for ADB-JSP Scholarship 2023 is December 10, 2022.
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the fully funded ADB Scholarship 2023 at the University of Tokyo by following the given procedure:
- Check and confirm your eligibility by clicking here.
- Find a supervisor for your supervision. You’ll need to send emails to professors with a request of supervision. You can have guidelines from here. In order to find profiles of professors, please click here.
- Submit your application at application portal here.