US-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor Scholarship 2023 is open for new applications. Higher Education Commission offers scholarships for Ph.D. students in the Top ranked universities in the USA. The scholarship offers postgraduate in the top institutes of the United States of America. All Male/Female candidates who are fulfilling the required criteria for the US-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor scholarship must not miss out on this wonderful opportunity.
With this scholarship, candidates can complete their degree in one of the best institutes in America such as MIT, Harvard, Yale, Princeton & Massacheutess. Higher education commission is partnered up with the US to prove 1000 grants to deserving students.
Scholars will have an opportunity to study in a diverse environment that will allow them to grow as an individual. The application process to apply for the HEC US Pakistan Knowledge Corridor scholarship is online, candidates need to submit the application before the due date. HEC is focusing to send 1500 scholars to the United States to pursue their Ph.D. Degree program.
So, what are you waiting for? check out all the given details and then apply:
Also apply in Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2022.
Table of Contents
Description of US-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor Scholarship 2023
- Host country: USA
- Degree levels: PhD only
- Available fields: All fields are available
- Financial coverage: Fully funded
- All international students are eligible.
- Deadline: Not defined (open)
Also check out ADB-JSP Scholarship 2023.
What it covers
The HEC US Pakistan Knowledge Corrido Scholarship offers the following financial coverage to the students:
- Health Insurance
- Air tickets
- Tuition Fees
- Monthly Stipend
- Allowance for settlement.
Eligibility and academic criteria
- All Nationals of Pakistan can apply for the HEC US scholarship 2023
- Candidates must have done their MS, M phil from the recognized university
- Candidates with 16 years of education can directly apply
- Applicant must be younger than 40 years
- Students must have GRE and TOEFL valid scores.
- Merit will be calculated on the HEC-AEF calculator
- No 3rd grade
- Candidates must not have secures less than 50% marks in career
- At least 2-second divisions throughout the academic career.
How to apply
For the application process candidates needs to submit scanned copies of the application form with the documents to the email address. The documents of the applicant must be attested by the 17th grade gazzeted officer,
Candidates need to submit the set of documents and application forms at once. All the universities have specific criteria therefore we encourage you to read the university criteria before applying. Candidates need to visit the university’s official sites to select the field of their choice.