Career help portal is bringing another amazing opportunity for worldwide Students who want to study in the world’s best University in the UK.
Applications are open for EPSRC DTP Ph.D. Studentship 2021. All the domestic and international students are highly encouraged to apply for this. EPSRC DTP Ph.D. Studentship 2021 | Ph.D. Scholarship in UK 2021 (Fully Funded in UK) is the most prestigious program that opens every year for national and international students to enroll a lot of students at Brunel University London. At Brunel University London, this program is hosted every year and a lot of students get benefits from it. EPSRC Funded DTP Ph.D. The studentship is a fully-funded scholarship in the UK for international students to pursue their doctoral degrees at Brunel University London. There is a number of research areas and disciplines in which applicants can apply for their Ph.D. degrees and Ph.D. Scholarship in London to pursue higher study in the UK. It’s a fully-funded program which means that all the degree expenses will be covered by the funding authority. So what are you waiting for? Check out all the details of this program and then apply.
Table of Contents
Description of EPSRC DTP Ph.D. Studentship 2021
Description of EPSRC DTP Ph.D. Studentship 2021 is given below:
- Host country: UK (United Kingdom)
- Host University: Brunel University London
- Available Fields: Multiple
- Course Level: PhD only
- Degree Disciplines: PhD only
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Application Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Duration: 03 years
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- Deadline: 4 to 30 June 2021
Some words about Brunel University London
Brunel University London is a public research university located in the Uxbridge area of London, England. It was founded in 1966 and named after the Victorian engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel. In June 1966, Brunel College of Advanced Technology was awarded a royal charter and became Brunel University. The university is often described as a British plate glass university.
Eligibility criteria of EPSRC DTP Ph.D. Studentship 2021 | Ph.D. Scholarship in UK 2021 (Fully Funded in UK) is given below:
- All the national and international students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program. Students from UK are also eligible.
- All the interested applicants must have relevant academics.
- Scholarships are available just for Ph.D. candidates. So the Students from any other degree discipline of Undergraduate or Master’s are not eligible.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- It’s compulsory for all interested applicants to have verified degree transcripts of the last academic discipline.
- Applicants must have at least first or upper second-class honors degrees in the related field.
- Students with postgraduate degrees will be preferred but not compulsory.
- There’s no age restriction given on the official website. So you don’t need to worry about it.
- Applicants must have English language proficiency to IELTS 6.5 overall (a minimum of 6.0 in all sections) or equivalent. If you do not hold this qualification already, you must indicate when you will achieve this qualification in your personal statement.
- All the available fields are mentioned below in the next section. Students from these majors are eligible only.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
These DTP Ph.D. studentships are available to support research in the different subject & research areas at Brunel University London. Applicants are encouraged to apply only for these courses:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Design and Digital Media
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Students other than these fields are not eligible for this program.
Themes, language requirement, and duration of EPSRC DTP Ph.D. Studentship 2021
Applications are invited for our EPSRC funded Doctoral Training Partnership (DTP) Ph.D. studentships starting 1st October 2021 within the College of Engineering, Design, and Physical Sciences. EPSRC DTP Ph.D. Studentship 2021 just stands for research in given fields. Applicants must have English language proficiency to IELTS 6.5 overall (a minimum of 6.0 in all sections) or equivalent. If you do not hold this qualification already, you must indicate when you will achieve this qualification in your personal statement. The complete duration of the Ph.D. program at Brunel University London is 03 years. Duration will not be changed at any cost.
Research centres of DTP PhD Studentship
All the research centres of EPSRC DTP PhD Studentship 2021 | PhD Scholarship in UK 2021 (Fully Funded in UK) are listed below:
- Flood Risk and Resilience (CFR2)
- Sustainable Energy Use in Food Chains (CSEF)
- Extreme Structures and Materials Simulation
- Advanced Powertrain and Fuels
- Energy Efficient and Sustainable Technologies (CEEST)
- Materials for a Sustainable Future
- Resource Efficient Future Cities
- Intelligent Digital Economy and Society (IDEAS)
- Power Systems
- BCAST (Brunel Centre for Advanced Solidification Technology)
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
What it covers
EPSRC DTP Ph.D. Studentship 2021 | Ph.D. Scholarship in UK 2021 is a fully-funded program which means that all the degree expenses will be covered by the funding authority. All of its benefits are given below:
- Full tuition fee for PhD degree Program at Brunel University London.
- Successful applicants will receive an annual stipend (bursary) of £17,609 for a period of 36 months (3 years) which is more than enough for accommodation and meals.
All the requirements of documentation for EPSRC DTP Ph.D. Studentship 2021 | Ph.D. Scholarship in UK 2021 are given below:
- CV/Resume ( It must be up to date or latest according to your academics and achievements).
- A comprehensive document (of 300 to 500 words) that gives the ideas for your research project.
- Personal statement (of about 300 to 500 words) summarising your academic background, your skills, and experience in your field.
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate Masters degree certificate(s) and transcript(s). All the transcripts and Certificates must be verified and scanned well.
- Name of a potential academic supervisor in the College, if you have identified one.
- Reference/Recommendation letters: Contact details for TWO referees, one of which can be an academic member of staff in the College.
- Other supporting documents like Certificates and publications etc.
Deadline for EPSRC DTP Ph.D. Studentship 2021 | Ph.D. Scholarship in UK 2021 (Fully Funded in UK) is from 04 to 30 June 2021. All different departments have their own timeline. But make sure the submission of all documents and completing all the formalities till 04 June. So don’t waste your time. Work on its documentation and then apply.
How to apply
So, have you checked out all the given details of this program? Are you eligible? If yes then the wait is over. All the interested and eligible candidates are highly encouraged to apply for a Ph.D. studentship in the UK with a fully funded scholarship at Brunel University London. All the Applicants are directed to please submit your application documents (see list below) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Noon on Friday 4 June 2021. Interviews will take place in June/July 2021. You need to stay and keep all of your contacts active for further communication. Follow the links given below in order to get access to the official website from where you can get all the details of Program:
Increase your chances of getting acceptance by our professional services for your Documentation.