Career help portal is bringing another amazing opportunity for worldwide Students who want to get a short study tour in South Korea.
Applications are open for POSCO Asia Fellowship 2022 | Scholarship in Korea 2022 (Fully Funded). All International students are highly encouraged to apply for this program. It’s a fully-funded program which means that all the expenses will be covered by the funding authority that is POSCO. POSCO Asia Fellowship 2022 | Scholarship in Korea 2022 (Fully Funded) is a fully-funded program that is announced every year by POSCO TJ Park Foundation. It’s really an amazing opportunity for those students who want to get a short study tour in South Korea. There’s no need for IELTS/TOEFL/GRE/GMAT/SAT or any other language proficiency test. So what are you waiting for? Check out the whole details of this program and then apply.
Table of Contents
Description of POSCO Asia Fellowship 2022
Description of POSCO Asia Fellowship 2022 is given below:
- Host country: South Korea
- Host Organization: POSCO TJ Park Foundation
- Available Fields: Maximum
- Degree Level: Students with Master’s Degree, Ph.D. Degree, or integrated Ph.D. degrees
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Duration of Program: short (not defined)
- Nationality: Students from Asian countries only
- Application mode: online
- Deadline: 31 May 2021
Some words about POSCO and fellowship program
The POSCO TJ Park Foundation is dedicated to further expanding Asia’s academic and cultural networks, nurturing young talents, and sharing with our neighbors in need. By standing tall as a foundation that serves the nation and establishes POSCO as a respected and loved company by the people, we will be at the forefront of the efforts to make the world a more abundant and warmer place. It is a bright opportunity to study abroad for students from Asian countries to apply for a fully-funded PASCO fellowship for a Master’s Degree, Ph.D. Degree, or integrated Ph.D. degrees. Applicants can apply for any disciplines or degree programs for Master Scholarship in Korea, Ph.D. Scholarship in Korea or Integrated Ph.D. Scholarship in Korea with POSCO Asia Fellowship, Scholarship in Korea for International Students. There is no restriction for degree programs and Korean Universities for POSCO Asia Fellowship program 2022.
Eligibility criteria of POSCO Asia Fellowship 2022 are given below:
- Applicants who are interested to apply to this program must be from Asian Countries.
- All the interested Applicants must have an education of 16 years to be eligible for Masters fellowships.
- Similarly, Applicants must have a master’s (18-year) degree or transcript for Ph.D. degree applications.
- Applicants for Integrated Ph.D. applications must have at least a bachelor’s (16-year) education.
- A good point that needs to be noted in this program is that there is no restriction of age or University grades. So anyone can apply.
- Students must have good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- There is no language requirement but it would be valuable if applicants submit any proof of their language proficiency in English or Korean.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
All the Asian countries are eligible for POSCO Asia Fellowship 2022. A complete list of Eligible countries is given below:
- China, Hong Kong Special Administrative
- China, Macao Special Administrative
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
- Republic of Korea
- Iran (the Islamic Republic of)
- Sri Lanka
- Brunei Darussalam
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Viet Nam
- Saudi Arabia
- State of Palestine
- The Syrian Arab Republic
- United Arab Emirates
There’s no restriction on the availability of fields. A lot of Universities participate in this program. So, the students can apply in any discipline or degree programs and any Korean University for POSCO Fellowship 2022 fully funded scholarship in Korea for international students.
All the documents required for POSCO Asia Fellowship 2022 are listed below:
- The application form which will be filled online in Their portal.
- A comprehensive statement of purpose
- Recommendation Letter (It should academic recommendation letter that you may get from any professor or associate professor of your department).
- Educational documents (must be verified and present in the English language).
- Language certificate (you can use English proficiency certificate).
- Copy of valid passport
- Work Experience (optional).
- Other supporting documents like Certificates, publications, etc (optional).
What it covers
POSCO Asia Fellowship 2022 is a fully funded program which means that all the degree expenses will be covered by the funding authority. Its benefits are listed below:
- For Master’s: Tuition and living expenses for 4 semesters
- For Doctoral & Integrated Ph.D.: Tuition for 6 semesters and living expenses for 4 semesters (Living expenses: KRW 1,000,000/month)
- Complete health insurance.
- Settlement expenses.
- Korean class and TOPIK grant, etc.
- Internship opportunity
- Korean cultural experiences, etc.
- And much more.
The deadline for POSCO Asia Fellowship 2022 | Scholarship in Korea 2022 (Fully Funded) is 31 May 2021. It’s Compulsory for all the interested Applicants to complete the whole Application process Before the given Deadline.
How to apply
So, have you checked out all the details and requirements of this program? Are you eligible? If yes then the wait is over. The whole application process is online. There are 02 main steps of applying for this program:
- Follow the link given below to download the Application form. Download the POSCO Scholarship application form and fill it carefully by clicking here:
- After filling the above scholarship application, applicants are required to upload that application form in the online application portal by clicking on the following link:
Increase your chances of getting acceptance by our professional services for your Documentation.