Career help portal is bringing an other amazing opportunity for Pakistani Students who want to study abroad under HEC fully funded Scholarships.
Applications are open for HEC Overseas Scholarships 2022 for Pakistani Students to Study Abroad (Fully Funded in world’s best Universities). HEC is pleased to accept the new applications from the students to apply for HEC Overseas Scholarships 2022 to study abroad in the top-ranked universities of the world. Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) announces multiple scholarships for the Pakistani Students to Study abroad in their higher studies such as Undergraduate, Master and PhD through HEC foreign Scholarships and HEC Scholarships Learning Abroad.Students from Pakistan/AJK are welcomed to apply for Master, MPhil and PhD Degrees Scholarships through HEC Scholarships 2022. HEC Foreign Scholarships, HEC Overseas Scholarships 2022 for PhD Scholarships in Specific fields and MS/MPhil Scholarships in Engineering Technology. Students can apply for Fully-funded scholarships to study abroad in top-ranked universities of the World. If you were looking for the Fully Funded Scholarships to Study Abroad? Scholarships for Pakistani Students to Study Abroad Free, do you have any offer letters but searching for the funding to support your higher studies? Then here is the bright option for those students to apply for the Fully Funded HEC Scholarships through HEC Overseas Scholarships 2022. So what are you waiting for? Check out all the details of this program and then apply.
Table of Contents
Description of HEC Overseas Scholarships 2022 for Pakistani Students to Study Abroad
Description of HEC Overseas Scholarships 2022 for Pakistani Students to Study Abroad is given below:
- Host country: Different
- Host University: World’s best Universities
- Available Fields: Multiple
- Course Level: Master, MPhil and PhD Degrees
- Degree Disciplines: Master, MPhil and PhD Degrees
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Application Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Duration: Different
- Nationality: Pakistani Students only
- Deadline: 30 May 2021
Eligibility criteria of HEC Overseas Scholarships 2022 for Pakistani Students to Study Abroad (Fully Funded in world’s best Universities) is given below:
- Applicants must be Pakistani/AJK National. Only national Students of Pakistan are eligible for this.
- Multiple fields are available for Masters,M Phil and PhD degree Programs. Undergraduate Programs are not available.
- All the interested applicants must have at least Undergraduate or 16 years education or equivalent for the applications in MS/MPhil Scholarships in Engineering Technology and should be registered with National Technology Council (NTC) Pakistan.
- Students for the Ph.D. Scholarships must have at least a Master (18-year) education
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 CGPA out of 4.0 in the semester system or first division in the annual system in MS/MPhil or equivalent degrees.
- Maximum one-second division throughout the academic career prior to the final degree.
- There’s also an age restriction for this program. Applicants must not be more than 35 years at time of Application.
- Students have to avail or score at least 70% in the HEC Aptitude Test (HAT).
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
List of participating Universities
Complete list of participating Universities in HEC Overseas Scholarships 2022 for Pakistani Students to Study Abroad is given below:
- University of Brescia, Italy
- Public Sector Universities of Germany under the guidelines of DAAD, Germany
- Public Sector Universities of France under the guidelines of Campus France/ French Embassy in Islamabad, France
- All Public Sector Universities under the OeAD, Austria
- Only QS and Times top ranked Chinese Universities as approved by HEC & CSC, China
- Ghent University, Belgium
- KU Leuven, Belgium
- Hasselt University, Belgium
- HKUST University Hong Kong
- (School of Engineering Dept.), Hong Kong
- University of New South Wales, Australia
- Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
- The University of Western Australia
- RMIT University, Australia
- The university of Wollongong, Australia
- The university of Melbourne Australia
- Macquarie University, Australia
- Monash University, Australia
- Western Sydney University
- Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia
- Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- The University of Waikato New Zealand
- Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea
- Hanyang University, South Korea
- KOC University, Turkey
- Sabanci University, Istanbul, Turkey
- The Cambridge Commonwealth, European and International Trust, UK Universities
- Royal Holloway , University of London
- University Edinburgh Scotland
- Queen Mary University of London
- And others.
Very short range of fields is available under HEC Overseas Scholarships 2022 for Pakistani Students to Study Abroad (Fully Funded in world’s best Universities). Applications are invited from outstanding Pakistani/AJK nationals for the award of PhD and MS/M. Phil scholarships. Ph.D. scholarships are offered in selected fields whereas MS/M. Phil scholarships are offered in Engineering Technology. Scholarships will be awarded for Spring/Fall-2022 Session in HEC-identified top-ranked foreign universities of advanced countries.
Overseas Scholarship for MS/M. Phil in Engineering & Technology, Phase-III, Batch-2, Spring-2021/Fall-2021
All the available fields of HEC Overseas Scholarships 2022 for Pakistani Students to Study Abroad (Fully Funded in world’s best Universities) for Masters batch-02 are given below:
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technology
- Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Textile Engineering Technology
- Nano Technology/ Materials Engineering Technology
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Technology
- Energy Engineering Technology
- Aviation/Avionics Engineering Technology
- Automotive/Automobile Engineering Technology
- Agro Industrial Engineering Technology
- Information Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Cyber/Cyber Security Engineering Technology
- Artificial Intelligence Engineering Technology
- Marine Engineering Technology
- Software Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Telecommunication Engineering Technology
All the documents required for HEC Overseas Scholarships 2022 for Pakistani Students to Study Abroad (Fully Funded in world’s best Universities) are given below:
- HEC online application fee slips.
- Verified educational documents.
- Statement of Purpose.
- Research Proposal.
- ID card or domicile
- All the requirements are dependent over the formalities of host university.
Deadline for HEC Overseas Scholarships 2022 for Pakistani Students to Study Abroad (Fully Funded in world’s best Universities) is 30 May 2021. All the interested Applicants are directed to complete the whole Application process Before given Deadline.
How to apply
So, have you checked out all the details of this program? Are you interested and eligible? If yes then the wait is over. The whole application process is online. Follow the links given below for a successful application process. Please keep in mind that every program has its own details of requirements for scholarships. So, before going to the Application process, complete the whole formalities. Follow the steps:
- First deposit your application processing fee of Rs. 300/- into HEC online HBL Account No. 17427900133401. You can deposit by visiting any HBL branch (Deposit Slip), ATM, Online Transaction.
- After step 1, submit your online application on HEC online application portal and upload the deposit fee, statement of purpose explaining your interest in the study.
- No need to send the hard copies of documents at this stage. You just need to complete the online application process.
Increase your chances of getting acceptance by our professional services for your Documentation.