So are you ready for a grand scholarship program? Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Scholarship 2022 is accepting new Applications from international students from all over the world. Scholarships are open for Master and PhD Degree Scholarship to Study in Different European Universities in different countries of Europe. All the Expenses will be covered under this Scholarship by the funding organization. There is no GRE Requirements.
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Scholarship is most popular scholarship program for Pakistani Students. Almost 141+ Pakistani Students will get fully funded Scholarships under this program in different european countries and Universities. So, Pakistani Students must go for it. That is why we can also call it as “Erasmus Mundus for Pakistan“.
Table of Contents
Description of Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Country: Europe, and other Countries
- Program title: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Scholarship 2022-23 (Fully Funded)
- Funded by: European Commission
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Duration of program: 02 years for Masters and 03 years for PhD degree Programs.
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: Programs are open and will End in March 2022 (Each Course has a Different Deadline).
Also check free Online Courses with Free Certification
- Computer Science
- Social Science
- And many related courses.
Language Proficiency Requirement for Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Scholarship 2022
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Czech Republic
Apply in worldwide internships here.
What it covers
- Monthly Stipend (Different for different degree levels. Mainly ranging from 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee (directly paid to your University)
- Travelling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country when your Semester will be Finished
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you must consider this opportunity.
Click here to find out other scholarships for Masters students.