Career help portal is bringing an other opportunity for international students to study in one of the best country of Europe, Italy.
Excellence Scholarship Program 2021 (fully funded in ITALY) is announced every year. Bechlors and Masters Students from all over the world are invited to apply. Applications are open for session 2021-22. Excellence Scholarship Program 2021 (fully funded in ITALY) is provided to the bechlors and Masters Students for a duration of 02 and 03 years respectively.
Excellence Scholarship Program is provided by the University of Padova, Italy. This University is considered as one of the best University of Europe in research studies. University of Padova offers almost 200 to 300 degree Programs. About 70000 Students are studying with a large number of international scholars.
Table of Contents
Description of Excellence Scholarship Program 2021
Description of Excellence Scholarship Program 2021 (fully funded in ITALY) is given:
- Host country: Italy
- Host university: University of Padova
- Financial coverage: Fully funded
- Duration for bechlors: 03 years
- Duration for Masters: 02 years
- Number of Scholarships: Not definined
- Deadline: 02 Feb 2021
Eligibility criteria of Excellence Scholarship Program 2021 (fully funded in ITALY) is given:
- All the Undergraduates and postgraduates with any degree discipline are eligible. All the available departments and Programs are listed below.
- For bechlors, candidates must have almost 12 years of education with respective transcripts/certificates.
- For Masters, candidates must have 14 years of education or equal to it with all the transcripts.
- IELTS/TOEFL is not needed. But Applicant must have the English proficiency certificate.
- Most of the available Programs are tought in English, so Applicant should have a great English proficiency.
All the available departments for Excellence Scholarship Program 2021 (fully funded in ITALY) are given:
- Department of Biology
- Department of Developmental Psychology and Socialisation
- Department of Agronomy, Food, Natural Resources, Animals and Environment
- Department of Cultural Heritage: Archaeology and History of Art, Cinema and Music
- Department of Cardiac, Thoracic, Vascular Sciences and Public Health
- Department of Economics and Management
- Department of Management and Engineering
- Department of Animal Medicine, Production and Health
- Department of General Psychology
- Department of Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering
- Department of Political Science, Law, and International Studies
- Department of Comparative Biomedicine and Food Science
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Chemical Sciences
- Department of Information Engineering
- Department of Linguistic and Literary Studies
- Department of Industrial Engineering
- Department of Geosciences
- Department of Neuroscience
- Department of Land, Environment, Agriculture and Forestry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Molecular Medicine
- Department of Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Sciences
- Department of Philosophy, Sociology, Education and Applied Psychology
- Department of Private Law and Critique of Law
- Department of Public, International, and Community Law
- Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Department of Women’s and Children’s Health
- Department of Statistical Science
- Department of Surgery, Oncology, and Gastroenterology
- Department of Historical and Geographic Sciences and the Ancient World.
Documents required for Excellence Scholarship Program 2021 (fully funded in ITALY) are given:
- 02 Recommendation letters from professor or associate professor of Applicant’s institute.
- English proficiency certificate.
- Degree transcripts/certificates.
- Other certificates like of any social activities or of seminars(optional).
02 Feb 2021.
How to apply
After checking all the eligible criteria available degree Programs you can apply from here: