Career help portal is bringing an other great opportunity for the worldwide undergraduate Students to study in Japan.
Applications are open for University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program 2021. A great chance to study in Japan and in world’s best University, University of Tokyo. There is no need of IELTS, if your degree is in English language stream. Only Undergraduates of several degree Programs are eligible for this program. Complete duration of this internship opportunity is about 06 weeks. Females are encouraged to apply for this program.
Table of Contents
Description of University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program 2021
- Host country: Japan
- Host university: University of Tokyo
- Financial coverage: Fully funded with extra benefits.
- Eligibility: All country Students. Only for Undergraduates.
- Total duration of internship: 06 weeks from 06th of June to 16th of July.
Eligibility criteria of University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program 2021 is:
- Applicant must be an undergraduate student at any University.
- Students from all the countries are eligible.
- Graduation shouldn’t be completed to be eligible for this internship.
- No age requirement.
Eligible Degree Programs
Degree Programs that are available for University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program 2021 are:
- Advanced Materials Science
- Advanced Energy
- Complexity Science and Engineering
- Integrated Biosciences
- Computational Biology and Medical Sciences
- Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Environment Systems
- Human and Engineered Environment Studies
- Socio-cultural Environmental Studies
- International Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
What it covers
Benefits of University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program 2021 are:
- Fully funded Internship Program.
- A specified stipend of JPY 110,000 for complete program of 06 weeks.
- Complete health insurance.
- Registration fee.
- Note: you have to take your own travel tickets if you’re selected.
Documents required for University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program 2021 are:
- CV and cover letter.
- All previous degree certificates or transcripts.
- Recommendation letters (02) from associate professor or professor of your University.
- A proof of University Registration. Any certificate that shows that you’re an undergraduate student of that University.
- Passport copy.
- No need of IELTS/TOEFL, if Applicant’s degree stream is English. Only English proficiency certificate is needed that he/she may get from his/her University.
- Picture of candidate.
Deadline: 01 Feb 2021
How to apply
After checking eligibility criteria and other requirements carefully, you may apply by following the given links: