Career help portal is bringing another great opportunity for worldwide Students who want to study in the Most prestigious Institution of the United kingdom under a fully funded Scholarship Program.
Fully Funded IDS Scholarships 2021 are open for international students. Institute of development studies is affiliated with the University of Sussex, is offering fully funded master (taught) program scholarships for international students. The scholarship is offered for students who belong to low-income or lower-middle countries. Don’t miss this opportunity if you want to study in the UK, Fully Funded IDS Scholarships 2021 (Fully Funded in UK) is one of the best opportunities for Masters Studies in the UK on Fully Funded Scholarship is really good. The duration of the program might be different for different degree disciplines. Duration for Masters degree program is usually 02 to 03 years. This program is offered by IDS(Institute of Development Studies) which is run and affiliated with the University of Sussex. So, this program is offered, actually, by the University of Sussex.
Fully Funded IDS Scholarships 2021 covers all the expenses of awardees. This is a bright opportunity to study in the UK with fully-funded scholarships. The Institute of Development Studies is affiliated with the University of Sussex, based on its campus. It was ranked #1 in the QS World University Rankings for 2020. So don’t miss this great opportunity, apply today and study in the world’s top institute. Fully Funded Scholarship Programs with extra benefits, living expenses, accommodation, tuition fees, monthly basis stipend, research expenses, and much more. So what are you waiting for?.
Table of Contents
Description of Fully Funded IDS Scholarships 2021
Description of Fully Funded IDS Scholarships 2021 is given below:
- Host country: UK
- Host University: University of Sussex
- Funding organization: IDS University of Sussex
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Available Fields: Multiple
- Application mode: Online
- Eligibility: Almost All international students
- Degree Disciplines: Masters degree Programs only
- The program provided by: University itself
- Deadline: 30 April 2021
Some words about Institute of Development Studies (IDS)
The Institute of Development Studies is affiliated with the University of Sussex, based on its campus. It was ranked #1 in the QS World University Rankings for 2020. The Institute of Development Studies is a think tank affiliated with the University of Sussex and based on its campus in Falmer, East Sussex, and founded in 1996. So, don’t waste your time anymore. It’s really a grand Opportunity for you to get your Masters from the well known University of the UK.
Eligibility criteria of Fully Funded IDS Scholarships 2021 are given below:
- Applicants must have excellent academic and professional records.
- The Applicants must have a future plan for education, economic, social, or cultural development in their home countries.
- Only Master’s degree Programs are available at IDS. So Undergraduates and doctoral degree Students aren’t eligible.
- Applicants must not been working in any high-income Country of Europe or the USA etc.
- Applicants have to get an unconditional offer from the University of Sussex for their Master’s degree program in their fields.
- To be eligible for this program, applicants have to meet all the admission requirements.
- All the available fields are listed below in the next section. Applicants from these programs are eligible only.
All the fields available for Fully Funded IDS Scholarships 2021 are listed below:
- MSc Climate change, Development, and Policy
- MA Gender and Development
- MA Poverty and Development
- MA Development Studies
- MA Globalization, Business, and Development
- MA Food and Development
- MA Governance, Development, and Public Policy
- MSc Sustainable Development
- And related to these majors.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
Almost all international students are eligible but Students in high-income Countries are not eligible. For Fully Funded IDS Scholarships 2021, Eligible countries are listed below:
- East Asia
- Asia Pacific
- Central Asia
- South Asia
- North America
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- Latin America
- The Middle East
- North Africa.
- For complete details about the Eligible countries, you’re directed to please visit the official website. Click here to get access to the section of Eligible countries.
You might be interested in following opportunities
What it covers
Fully Funded IDS Scholarships 2021 (Fully Funded in UK) is a fully-funded program by the IDS University of Sussex. All the awardees of this program will receive £18,500 as funding towards tuition fee, And £11,000 for living expenses in the UK. Traveling costs will not be covered by this program. But studying at the University of Sussex is something different from all other programs. So don’t waste your time. Work on the documentation and then apply.
The deadline for Fully Funded IDS Scholarships 2021 (Fully Funded in UK) is 30 April 2021. All the interested Applicants have to complete the whole Application process Before the given Deadline.
How to apply
So, have you checked out all the details of this program? Are you eligible? If yes then the wait is over. The complete Application process is online. You need to follow all the applying Instructions given on the official website. Follow the links given below in order to get access to the official website where you have to apply.
Increase your chances of getting acceptance by our professional services for your Documentation.