Career help portal is bringing another opportunity to study in Romania, the most beautiful country in the world.
Applications are open for the Romanian Government Fully Funded Scholarship 2021 for international students from all over the world. This scholarship program is announced every year by the ministry of foreign affairs of the government of Europe(Romania). All the international students for almost all degrees are eligible. All the students of bachelors, Masters & Ph.D. Programs are eligible for this program. Many Universities are inviting worldwide Students under this scholarship program. Almost all the degree disciplines of the following programs are eligible for this program:
Culture and civilization
Political and administrative science Engineering
Social and human science
And all related courses
A limited number of students will be selected for the scholarship from each country, so your Application must be strong enough. This program is announced by the ministry of foreign affairs of state Romania for all bachelors, Masters & doctoral level students. The application fee will also be exempted, along with tuition/university fees. The duration for an undergraduate program will be 3-6 years; for the master’s program, it will be 2 years and lastly, for the Ph.D. program, the duration is 3-4 years. Almost all the academic fields, including architecture, visual arts, culture and civilization, journalism, political and administrative science, engineering, education science, social and human science, technical studies, oil and gas, and agricultural science are offered under this scholarship except medicine, pharmacy, and dentistry.
Table of Contents
Description of Romanian Government Fully Funded Scholarship 2021
Description of Romanian Government Fully Funded Scholarship 2021 is given below:
- Host country: Romania
- Host Universities: Almost all Universities of Romania
- Eligible Course levels: BS/Masters/Doctoral (PhD).
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded but will not cover your travel & food expenses
- Deadline: 30 April 2021
Eligibility criteria of the Romanian Government Fully Funded Scholarship 2021 is given below:
- Must not be a citizen of any state of Europe.
- For the BS program, the applicant must have completed degree transcripts of intermediate or 12 years of education.
- For Master, the applicant must have completed degree transcripts of BS (Complete under graduation) or 14 years of education.
- For Ph.D., the applicant must have completed degree transcripts of Masters or 16 years of education.
- Applicant must be medically & physically fit.
- Applicant shouldn’t be availing any Scholarship in application time.
- There’s also an age requirement for this program. Applicant must not be more than 35 and 40 years for Masters and Ph.D. degree Programs respectively.
- No language requirements. Applicants can apply without any English proficiency certificate or test. But will be a plus point if he/she has it.
Themes and duration of degree Programs
This program is announced by the ministry of foreign affairs of state Romania for all bachelors, masters & doctoral level students. The application fee will also be exempted, along with tuition/university fees. The duration for an undergraduate program will be 3-6 years; for the master’s program, it will be 2 years and lastly, for the Ph.D. program, the duration is 3-4 years. Almost all the degree programs are available. But main themes of Programs that are available in Romanian Government Fully Funded Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded in Romania) are listed below:
- Visual arts
- Culture and civilization
- Political and administrative science Engineering
- Education science
- Social and human science
- And all related courses
You might be interested in following opportunities
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
What it covers
Romanian Government Fully Funded Scholarship 2021 is a fully-funded program by the foreign ministries of the Romanian Government. All of its benefits are explained below:
- Fully Funded program by the government of Romania.
- No Application fee at the time of applying.
- Full tuition fee in any University of Romanian state.
- Free Accommodation.
- Specified Monthly Stipend.
- But keep in mind that you’ve to cover your food and travel expenses on your own. You can manage it by the stipends.
All the documents required for the Romanian Government Fully Funded Scholarship 2021 are listed below:
- Official letter issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin (you can get it from the embassy in your country).
- Completely filled Application form.
- Another application for the issuance of an acceptance letter to study in Romania.
- Officially verified degree transcripts (must be translated in English or Romanian language).
- Valid Passport.
- 02 recent photographs.
- Birthday Certificate (it also must be in English/Romanian language.
- Supporting documents like Certificates and publications etc. But all these are optional.
- Requirements of documents may be different for different Universities. Basic documents are explained above but host universities may demand other documents like study plans or research proposals etc. So you must be prepared for these documents.
The Deadline for the Romanian Government Fully Funded Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded in Romania) is 30 April 2021. All the interested Applicants must have completed the whole Application process Before the given Deadline. So don’t waste your time, time is too short. Prepare your documents and then apply.
How to apply
So, have you checked out all the details and requirements of this program? Are you interested? And also are you eligible? If yes then the wait is over. The applicant has to submit the application files (make one file of all the documents) in electronic or physical format (electronic format is preferred) through Romania’s diplomatic mission. Check the website of the Romanian Embassy in your country. If the application is submitted directly to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ registry offices or the ministry of education and research, it will be rejected (will not be taken under consideration). The whole application process must be completed before the deadline ends. So you just need to apply via your country’s offices not direct. Follow the links given below for the Application form and Complete guidance. Please go through all the instructions given there.
Increase your chances of getting acceptance by our professional services for your Documentation.