Want to study in Belgium? If yes then wait is over. Government of Belgium Scholarship 2022-23 is open for all the International students. Career help portal is here with an other amazing announcement. Fully Funded Scholarships are available in Belgium. Almost all fields are available under the government scholarship program for tha academic year 2022-23. The Government of Belgium is inviting International Students from all around the world to Study for Full-time Bachelor, Master Degree & Training Courses.
Table of Contents
Description of Government of Belgium Scholarship 2022-23
- Host county: Belgium
- Program title: Government of Belgium Scholarship 2022-23 (Fully Funded)
- Students who are enrolled in any college or university can apply freely.
- Program is open for the Academic year 2022-23
- Host institution/Organization: This program is announced under The Belgium Government Scholarship Program for international students for academic year 2022-23.
- Registration fee: No application fee.
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Duration of program: Depending over the degree level.
- Available Disciplines/Fields: No restriction (mentioned below)
- BS/Masters/Training Programs/Courses
- Agr restriction: No restriction
- Gender eligibility: No restriction
- Deadline: January 28, 2022
Click here to find out other scholarships for Masters students.
- All the International students from all over the world are eligible for this program. But students from the developing countries are highly encouraged to apply as students from these countries will be preferred. You can check the list of developing countries here.
- There’s also an age restriction for this program. For all the academic degree Programs, students must be under 40 years of age. Similarly, for training courses and degrees, Applicant must be under 45 years of age at time of Application.
- Should Have Related Academic Background to apply for a relevant field.
- The Duration is One Academic Year
- Passive knowledge of English (reading) is required.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Bachelier de spécialisation en (Business Data Analysis)
- Bachelier de spécialisation en pédiatrie et néonatologie
- Master of specialization in development, environment, and societies
- Master of specialization in human rights
- Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
- Master of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Master’s degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics.
What it covers
- Fully Funded program.
- Tuition fee at the Host university in Belgium.
- International travel costs (Economy-class travel on an IATA-approved airline, with a maximum of one round-trip ticket per academic year)
- Living allowance of 1150 €/month.
- Indirect mission fees.
- Arrival allowance, tuition and return fees
- Insurance fees.
- Travel costs (Reimbursed based on real costs incurred, with receipts provided).
- And much more.