Career help portal is here with an other amazing announcement. Maastricht University Scholarship 2022-23 In Holland is accepting new Applications from international students from all over the world. Students from almost all corners of the world are highly encouraged to apply. These Holland Scholarships for international students are available to pursue Masters Degree programs in Multiple fields. Maastricht University Scholarships in Holland is a Fully Funded scholarship program that supports foreign students to Free to study in Holland / Netherlands.
Table of Contents
Description of Maastricht University Scholarship 2022-23 In Holland
- Host county: Holland
- Program title: Maastricht University Scholarship 2022-23 In Holland (Fully Funded)
- Students who are enrolled in any college or university can apply freely.
- Program is open for the Academic year 2022-23
- Host institution/Organization: This program is announced under The Hot University in Holland and other bodies for academic year 2022-23.
- Registration fee: No application fee.
- Financial assistance: Funded and Fully Funded
- Duration of program: Depending over the degree level (From 01 to 02 years).
- Available Disciplines/Fields: No restriction (mentioned below)
- Agr restriction: No restriction
- Gender eligibility: No restriction
- Deadline: February 01, 2022
Click here to find out other scholarships for Masters students.
- Students from almost all over the world are eligible. But there’s a restriction. Applicant must have a nationality other than the zones of EU/EEA, Surinam, or Switzerland.
- There’s an age restriction for this program. The age of the applicant must be equal to or below 35 years on 1 September 2022.
- Applicant must fulfill the requirements in order to get enrollment in given subject in Holland.
- A variety of fields are available in Maastricht University under the Maastricht University Scholarship for the Academic year 2022-23.
- All the fields available here are listed below in next sections. Students from these majors are eligible only.
Apply for Scholarships In Norway 2022/23 Without IELTS (Funded and Fully Funded Programs)
- Social Sciences
- Life Sciences
- And others.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Two recent photographs.
- Study plan/research proposal.
- Letter of Motivation.
- Curriculum Vitae (Click here to download a doc format of an amazing CV).
- Official Transcripts.
- Contact details of one referee.
- Previous degree certificates.
- Copy of passport.
- And other supporting documents.
What it covers
- A Grant of €12,350 will be granted to the student of 13 months Masters Program (depending upon the duration of given program)
- A Grant of €23,750 will be granted to the student of 25 months Master’s Program (depending upon the duration of given degree program).
- Complete health insurance. A Grant of €700 will be granted for health and liability insurance.
- Visa assistance. A Grant of €192 will be granted for visa applications.
- A Grant of €13,800, €16,000, or €16,800 will be granted to students depending upon the nature of their Program.
- And much more.
Also apply for SUSI 2022 Summer Exchange Program in United States (Fully Funded)
How to apply
So, have you checked out all the details of this program? Are you interested and eligible? If yes then the wait is over. The whole application process is online. Follow the links given below for a successful application process. Follow the links given below in order to get access to the application form. Please make sure that you’ve read all the criteria and formalities of this program.
- You can enroll yourself in one of the programs offered by UM.
- After completing your registration, your student ID will be issued. Then you can apply easily for Maastricht University Scholarship 2022-23 In Holland.
- You can apply for the degree program and scholarship program at the same time.
- Firstly you login into your UM account then fills the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Provide all personal information detail, e.g., name, address, nationality, etc.
- Carefully complete every section of the application form.
- Carefully complete the application form.
- Submit your application.
- Next is to wait for the evaluation process. This may take time. You need to stay active after the successful application submission. You may be asked for an interview. Good luck!