Career help portal is here with an other amazing announcement. HKU Presidential PhD Scholar Programme 2022 is now inviting applications for the admission year 2022-23. The Programme offers the most prestigious scholarship package, namely, the HKU Presidential PhD Scholarship (HKU-PS), to selected outstanding full-time PhD students admitted to The University of Hong Kong.
Table of Contents
Description of HKU Presidential PhD Scholar Programme 2022
- Host country: Hong Kong
- Host University: University of Hong Kong
- Available fields: Multiple
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Available degree disciplines: PhD only
- The awards are open for the Academic year 2022-23.
- Deadline: August 2022 for second batch.
Also check out ISDB Scholarship 2022 in Turkey
Scholarship Package for 2022-23 admission
- Each HKU Presidential PhD Scholar will receive a HKU-PS package of up to around HK$418,400 (US$53,640) in the first year, and up to around HK$398,400 (US$51,070) in each of the subsequent years during the normative study period. The package includes:
- Cash Award to support research and living expenses: HK$40,000 in Year 1; HK$20,000 per year in the remaining normative study period
- Waiver of composition fees for the whole normative study period (i.e. HK$42,100 per year)
- Postgraduate Scholarship of $26,900 per month
- Conference and Research-related Travel Allowance of HK$13,500 per year
- Financial support to selected outstanding students for an additional year of study beyond the normative study period to reward their outstanding research output and progress
- A guaranteed hall place in Year 1, with possibility of renewal.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
How to apply
- Create an account on official website. Links are provided at the end of this post.
- Explore the available fields. Select the relevant one.
- Next step is to contact any supervisor and ask for supervision. This step is optional. You may proceed without contacting any professor.
- Prepare your documents.
- Complete the application process.
- Submit your application.