Applications are open for EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Future Ultrasonic Engineering (FUSE CDT). Applications are open for Round 2 for 12th September 2022 start. Shortlisting will begin in May 2022.
Applicants need to upload the following documentation:
- a cover letter (include evidence of your interest in ultrasonics and your future aspirations)
- a CV (please ensure to include details of activities – work, study, etc. – over the last three years)
- evidence of grades (official transcript preferred)
- certificates of completed qualifications
- two references (at least one reference should be submitted before interview)
- for non-UK citizens, evidence of your residency status in the UK (if any: e.g., visa or permit).
Also apply in IFSPD Presidential Fellowship 2022
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
All shortlisted candidates will be invited to take part in an online interview (e.g. Zoom or Skype) with a panel of three interviewers. The panel will be comprised of one FUSE academic from the University of Strathclyde, a FUSE academic from the University of Glasgow, and usually the FUSE CDT coordinator.
The interview will last around 30 minutes, and all candidates will be asked the same EDI-vetted list of interview questions. If any candidate needs reasonable adjustments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
Also check out PhD Funded Position in Microbiology at LMU Munich in Germany
How to apply
Submit your application using the University of Glasgow online application system. Links are provided below: