Applications are open for EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Future Ultrasonic Engineering (FUSE CDT). Applications are open for Round 2 for 12th September 2022 start. Shortlisting will begin in May 2022.
Applicants need to upload the following documentation:
- a cover letter (include evidence of your interest in ultrasonics and your future aspirations)
- a CV (please ensure to include details of activities – work, study, etc. – over the last three years)
- evidence of grades (official transcript preferred)
- certificates of completed qualifications
- two references (at least one reference should be submitted before interview)
- for non-UK citizens, evidence of your residency status in the UK (if any: e.g., visa or permit).
Also apply in IFSPD Presidential Fellowship 2022