Postdoctoral Fellowship in Saudi Arabia 2022 are open for new Applications. The Structures and Materials Lab Lab at the college of engineering, Prince Sultan University, is a multidisciplinary research-oriented lab. They have Postdoc and researcher position openings for Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering in the following research areas:
- Finite element analysis using ABAQUS
- Implant designs and biomechanics
- 3D printing of polymers/polymer composites
Also apply in IFSPD Presidential Fellowship 2022
Skills required for Postdoctoral Fellowship in Saudi Arabia 2022
- Proficient in ABAQUS
- Skills on the design of implants
- Experience in 3D printing
- Mechanical testing
- A Ph.D. degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputed university.
- This is a non-tenure-track, year-to-year appointment, renewable annually subject to satisfactory performance.
- The candidate should have a high H-index.
- A good collaborative network around the globe.
- Good skills on writing research papers.
What are the benefits
- A competitive salary and accommodation.
- Incentives for high-ranked publications.
- Opportunity for small project grants.
- A full Curriculum Vitae, including a google scholar profile
- A cover letter
- A complete list of publications, including the H-index