Career help portal is bringing another great opportunity for worldwide Students who want to get an opportunity to study abroad in the World’s most prestigious Universities of Japan.
Applications are open for Honjo International Fully Funded Scholarships 2022 (Fully Funded in Japan). All International students from any part of the world are highly encouraged to apply. Students can apply for any master’s and Ph.D. degree program. Honjo International Scholarship Foundation is pleased to announce its new call for new applications from foreign students through the Honjo International Scholarships 2022. Honjo International Scholarships are fully funded scholarships to study in Japan to pursue higher study abroad. This is another bright opportunity for international students after Japanese Government Scholarships, MEXT Scholarships to study in Japan for higher studies. Honjo International Scholarships and Honjo International Scholarship Foundation support international students to study in any university of Japan and any discipline or major subjects for their Postgraduate Degrees (Master & Ph.D.). There’s no need for any language proficiency score for this program. Also, there’s no application fee at the time of applying by Honjo foundation but Japanese Universities may charge some fees that can be supported easily. So what are you waiting for? Check out the whole details of this program and then apply.
Table of Contents
Description of Honjo International Fully Funded Scholarships 2022
Description of Honjo International Fully Funded Scholarships 2022 is given below:
- Host organization: Honjo International Organization
- Host country: Japan
- University: Multiple Universities
- Available Fields: Maximum Fields (Almost All)
- Degree Level: Master and Ph.D. Degrees
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Application Mode: Online
- Nationality: All International students
- Deadline: 31 October 2021
Some words about Honjo International Fully Funded Scholarships 2022
The purpose of Honjo International Scholarships 2022 for International Students by the Honjo International Scholarship Foundation to attract outstanding and talented students from all around the world to study in Japan in any academic field and university of Japan to pursue their higher study Master Degree or Ph.D. Degree. If you are interested to study in Japan with fully funded scholarships for international students and looking for scholarships, then Honjo International Scholarships is one of the most attractive and highly prestigious scholarships with a highly paid Monthly Stipend.
Eligibility criteria of Honjo International Fully Funded Scholarships 2022 (Fully Funded in Japan) is given below:
- All the International students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program. But the Students from japan aren’t eligible.
- All the interested applicants must hold a Bachelor/Undergraduate (16-year) or equivalent education for Master degree programs.
- Similarly, all the applicants must hold Master (18-year) or equivalent education for the PhD degree programs.
- There’s also an age restriction for this program. For Masters, Applicants must not be older than 30. Similarly, that restriction for Doctoral (Ph.D.) degree programs is 35.
- Students must be enrolled in a graduate school in Japan as of April 2022 or are actively applying for an academic course as of April 2022.
- The important thing that needs to be noted is that there is no requirement of Grades/Percentage/CGPA but the highest will be preferred.
- The student should have goodwill to function as a potential career plan in his / her home country.
- The student must have a profound understanding of international cooperation and goodwill and must engage as an alumni participant in the activities arranged by the foundation and take part in the network.
- The student must be able to have a conversation in Japanese every day. The interview would be in Japanese.
- All the available fields are listed below in the next sections. Applicants from these majors are eligible only.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
All the available fields for Honjo International Fully Funded Scholarships 2022 (Fully Funded in Japan) are listed below:
- Social Sciences
- General Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Business and Commerce
- Verified educational documents (of the last degree).
- Research Proposal (Must be an evaluation of your field and interest).
- Recommendation letters (that you can get from any professor or associate professor of your department. But this letter will be submitted by your recommender. For complete guidance, you need to scroll through the documents section on the official website).
- Admission Letter or Letter of Acceptance.
- Other supporting documents like Certificates, publications, etc.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
What it covers
Honjo International Fully Funded Scholarships 2022 (Fully Funded in Japan) is a fully-funded program which means that all the degree expenses will be covered by the funding authority that is Honjo Organization. It’s stipends and benefits are listed below:
- ¥200,000 per month for 1 or 2 years
- ¥180,000 per month for 3 years
- ¥150,000 per month for 4 years or 5 years
The deadline for Honjo International Fully Funded Scholarships 2022 (Fully Funded in Japan) is 31 October 2021. It’s Compulsory for all the interested Applicants to complete the whole Application process Before the given Deadline.
How to apply
So have you checked out all details of the Program? Are you interested in this program? Most importantly, are you eligible for this program? If yes, then congratulations to you, the wait is over. The whole application process is online. You need to create an account on the official website. You need to submit your online application through the Honjo International Scholarship Foundation Web Application System and uploaded the required documents in a pdf file. Follow the links given below in order to get access to the official website where you have to apply:
Increase your chances of getting acceptance by our professional services for your Documentation.