Career help portal is bringing another great opportunity for worldwide Students who want to get an opportunity to get short summer Internships in Poland.
Applications are open for Summer Internships in Poland 2021. All the international students are highly encouraged to apply. Students who are recently enrolled in any Undergraduate degree program are eligible. There is no restriction of eligible countries, so students from all over the world are equally Eligible.
The Program provides an opportunity in multiple study fields. The duration of this internship opportunity is About 12 to 15 weeks (about 03 months). It is announced every year and a large number of Interns get benefited from this program. This Internship is a fully-funded program which means that all the tour expenses will be covered by the funding authority. So, are you interested in this opportunity program? Have you checked the Eligibility criteria? Are you eligible? Then what are you waiting for?
Table of Contents
Description of Summer Internships in Poland 2021
Description of Summer Internships in Poland 2021 is given below:
- Host country: Poland
- Host Institution: Reuters
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Duration of internship: 03 to 06 months (12 to 15 weeks).
- Available Fields: Multiple
- Degree Disciplines: Undergraduates
- Nationality: All international students
- Application mode: Online
- Deadline: 23 May 2021
Some words about Summer Internships in Poland
Reuters is looking for eager, energetic graduates or last-year undergraduate students with brilliant language abilities to join its constant news activity in Gdansk, Poland. The duration of this Internship opportunity is 03 months. This duration will not be changed at any cost. Successful candidates will be working in a world-class environment. The publication comprises news alerts on development; compose short stories about influential organizations in Europe’s economy; and interpret global news. The most important thing that needs to be noted is that students who are enrolled in the last year of their Undergraduate degree program are eligible only. Thomson Reuters is the best and biggest organization in the world offering multimedia news. It was created in 1851, offers its services in 16 languages, and is spread across more than 75 countries. The current CEO of Thomson Reuters is Antonio Zappulla. Students with good English language skills and an interest in working in a dynamic and multicultural environment should definitely apply. So, after reading this, you’ll be well aware of the stream of this Internship opportunity.
Eligibility criteria of Summer Internships in Poland 2021 (Paid Internships) are given below:
- All the international students are eligible. There’s no country restriction for this program.
- The important thing that needs to be noted is that Applicants must be interested in journalism and finance. These are the basic streams of this Internship opportunity.
- Applicants must have good English language skills. You have to work in English-speaking countries so, it’s compulsory for you to have good communication skills.
- They must be in the final year or have recently graduated. Students who are studying in the last year of their undergraduate degree will be preferred. So, if you’re going through this eligibility, then don’t waste this program.
- Applicants must have good communication skills. Communication skills include both written and verbal skills of language.
- Applicants must be eager to learn and have a strong work ethic. He/she must be fond of hard work and long-term projects.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must be interested in journalism and financial markets.
- There’s no age restriction for this program, but you must not be too much older.
- All the available fields are listed below in the next sections. Students from these majors/fields are eligible only.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
All the available fields for Summer Internships in Poland 2021 (Paid Internships) are given below:
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Operation
- Customer Service and Support
- Human Resources
- Product Management
You might be interested in following opportunities
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
What it covers
It’s a paid program. All of its benefits are listed below:
- It’s a fully-funded program which means that all the internship expenses will be covered by the funding authority.
- Applicants have a great opportunity to work in something different environment with multicultural characters. So it’s an opportunity to seek different cultures.
- Learn about financial markets, financial analysis, journalism, major corporations, economics, how to translate market reports, and to create multimedia packages.
- Join the largest and best Reuters newsroom in all of Europe,
- Get priceless mentoring and training.
- Be able to collaborate with and communicate with journalists and mediums of journalism all over Europe.
- Gain access to Thomson Reuters University resources.
- Good stipends.
- And much more.
The deadline for Summer Internships in Poland 2021 (Paid Internships) is 23 May 2021. All the interested applicants are directed to complete the whole Application process Before the given Deadline.
How to apply
So, are you eligible for this program? Have you checked out all the details of the Program? And finally, are you eligible for this program? If yes then the wait is over. Applicants must sign up and create an account on the Thomas Reuters careers webpage. They must have all the necessary documents Thomas Reuters asks for (CV, etc.). Once all the documents are submitted, applicants will receive an email confirming that their application has gone through. Follow the links given below in order to get access to the official website where you have to apply:
Increase your chances of getting acceptance by our professional services for your Documentation.