Career help portal is bringing an other amazing opportunity for worldwide Students who want to study under fully funded program in Ireland for their research and professional studies.
Table of Contents
Description of Ireland Government Scholarships 2021-22
- Host Country: Ireland
- Host university: Multiple Universities of Ireland
- Financial coverage: Fully funded
- Funding organization: Ireland Government
- Eligibility: All over the world students except European states.
- Duration of program: Different for different degrees.
- Eligible degree disciplines: Both Undergraduates and postgraduates.
- Deadline: 26 March 2021
- All the international Students are equally eligible for this program but the Students belonging to any European country or state are not eligible.
- Applicant must have good academics.
- For Complete Eligibility criteria, click here.
- Students belonging to any major subjects that are mentioned below, are eligible only. All these programs and fields are listed in next section.
- Social sciences
- And other fields related to above majors subjects.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- College of Computing Technology , Dublin
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College , Dublin
- ICD Business School , Dublin
- Independent College , Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College , Limerick
- Maynooth University
- Munster Technological University
- National College of Art and Design , Dublin
- National College of Ireland , Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Technological University Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
Duration of program
- Undergraduate Programs/Bechlors 03 to 04 years.
- Masters just for 01 year or 02.
- PhD program for 03 to 04 years.
What it covers
- Fully funded program by the government of Ireland.
- Registration fee.
- Full tuition fee.
- A Stipend of 10000€ for yearly educational expenditures.
- And much more
Deadline of Ireland Government Scholarships 2021-22 is 26 March 2021. So you have to complete all the application process before deadline.