Career help portal is bringing an other opportunity for the international students from all over the world.
- Computer Science
All the students from these are Programs are eligible only. Students from physics fields of study are highly encouraged for this program. Max Plank Summer Internship Program 2021 (fully funded in Germany is open now and accepting applications till 15th of Feb 2021.
Table of Contents
Description of Max Plank Summer Internship Program 2021
- Host country: Germany
- Available Programs: Multiple Programs.
- Financial coverage: fully funded with extra benefits.
- Eligibility: Bechlors, Masters and PhD.
- Eligible countries: All over the world students.
- Deadline: 15th Feb 2021.
- Computer Science
- Only the Students having majors with above given subjects, are eligible for this program. There’s no restriction of country or study level. All bechlors, Masters and Doctoral level Students belonging to these majors are eligible for this program.
- There’s no restriction of country, so Students from all over the world are equally eligible.
- Bechlors Students needs to have all the degree transcripts/certificates of last minimum 12 years education.
- Masters candidates must have the degree transcripts of Bechlors studies or graduation.
- PhD students must have the Masters degree at application time.
- Candidates must have good academics and results.
- There’s no age restriction, anyone can apply.
- No need of IELTS/TOEFL.
- Students belonging to above majors are eligible only.
What it covers
- Fully funded program.
- Free accomodation.
- No Application or Registration fee.
- No need of sending hard copies of documents. It’s all online apply.
- All the candidates will get a monthly stipend of 800 euros which is more than enough.
- All the research funds will be provided by funding organization.
- Free In-country travelling.
- And much more.
- All the degree transcripts.
- Reference/Recommendation letters (02) from any professor or associate professor of candidate’s department.
- Motivation letter (01).
- Digital passport size photos.
- Research proposal (optional).
- A letter that indicates that you’re currently enrolled in that University. (You may get it from Registrar/Controller office of your institution).