Applications are open for Pakistan Engineering Congress PEC Scholarship. This time applications are open for the Academic year 2021-22. Students from all over the Pakistan and AJK are highly encouraged to apply for this program. 100 scholarships are offered to BS Engineering Students. Now an additional 150 scholarships will be offered to students enrolled in MS Engineering programs.From our platform, you’ll get whole guide about the PEC scholarships along with the application form.
Table of Contents
Description of Pakistan Engineering Congress PEC Scholarship
- Host county: Pakistan
- Program title: Pakistan Engineering Congress PEC Scholarship 2021
- Students who are enrolled in any HEC or PEC recognized Universities, can apply.
- Host institution/Organization: This program is announced under The Pakistan Engineering Congress PEC
- Applications are now open for the academic year 2021-22
- Number of awards: Not defined
- Registration fee: Not Applicable
- Financial assistance: 4000/- Rupees for bachelors and 6000/- Rupees for MS students per month.
- Available Disciplines/Fields: Bachelors and Masters
- Gender eligibility: No restriction
- No age restriction
- Deadline: September 30, 2021
- Students from all over the Pakistan and AJK are eligible for this program.
- Students enrolled in any Engineering degree Programs can apply.
- Applicants who’re not availing any other Opportunity, can apply.
- Students must have a total of 75% or 3.0 CGPA to be eligible for this program.
- Put correct information in application form.
- Write exact/proper name of University, Sub Campus & Degree, etc.
- Duration of Semester, Examination, Result Declaration date & CGPA/%age must be mention on the semester result card.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
Documents to be Attached
- Attested copy of CNIC or B form.
- Attested copy of University card.
- Verified transcripts (Attatch attested DMC).
- Bonafide certificate (you can get from Financial aid office of your University. It must tell that you’re a regular Student at that institution and not availing any scholarship at time of Application).
- Attested copy of metric and FSC result card. (You may also use attested copies of sanad).
- Attested copy of salary slip (if your father/guardian is govt. employee) or Income certificate (if your father/guardian isn’t a govt. employee). If you’re using income certificate, please attest it from regional Tehsildar or chairman or Numbardar. Please click here to download Income certficate
- Domicile (showing your district and exact residence).
- Statement of purpose (it must show your interest for this program. Please click here to get access to a template of statement of purpose. You have to copy it. Edit it and the make a word file. After that print it out and attach with other documents).
How to apply
So, have you checked out all the details of this program? Are you interested and eligible? If yes then the wait is over. The whole application process is online and sending documents through TCS or other sources. Follow the links given below for a successful application process. Follow the links given below in order to get access to the application form. Please make sure that you’ve read all the criteria and formalities of this program.
- Follow the links given below to get access to the official website. Make sure to read all the instructions given there carefully.
- www. pecongress. org. pk/
scholarship will redirect you to the official website where you have to apply.
- After following the link given below, a page showing “MS” will be open. Click over there.
- Next, an application form will be open. Fill this form carefully.
- Submit the application.
- After successful submission, download that application form.
- Print out this form.
- Attatch this form with all other documents mentioned above.
- Send the whole set of documents to:
- “Khaqan Butt
- Scholarship Coordinator
- Pakistan Engineering Congress
- PEC Building, (4th Floor)
- 97-A/D-1 Liberty Market, Gulburg III, Lahore”
- Now it’s all done. Next is to wait. They may call you for an interview or for further communication. Good luck!