Have a dream to study in Japan? If yes then here we’ve come with an amazing opportunity. MEXT Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship is open for the Academic year 2021-22. All the International students from all over the world are highly encouraged to apply for fully funded Scholarships in Tokyo Institute of Technology. Tokyo MEXT Institute of Technology Scholarship designed by the Government of Japan for international students to study in Japanese universities.
Table of Contents
Description of MEXT Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship
- Host county: Japan
- Program title: MEXT Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship 2021-22 (Fully Funded)
- Host University: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Host institution/Organization: This program is announced under The MEXT- Japanese Government Scholarship Program
- Applications are now open for the academic year 2021-22
- Number of awards: Not defined
- Registration fee: Not Applicable
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Available Disciplines/Fields: Masters and PhD degree Programs
- Gender eligibility: No restriction
- No age restriction
- Deadline: December 08, 2021
- International students from all over the world are eligible for this program. But domestic students of Japan aren’t eligible.
- Interested applicants must have completed their 16 years education to be eligible for MEXT Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship.
- All the international students must have at least 2.3 out of 3 scales according to the MEXT formula.
- Since lectures and seminars are in English, there is no Japanese language requirement for this program. However, students can attend regular Japanese language classes to better adapt to everyday life in Japan.
- A wide range of fields is available for this program. Students from these majors and related fields are eligible only. All the fields are listed below in next sections.
Also Apply for CM Punjab Internship Program for Media Graduates 2021-22
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Life Sciences and Technology
- Materials and Chemical Technology
- Environment & Society
- And related fields.
Language Proficiency Requirements at Tokyo Institute of Technology
- TOEFL iBT
- TOEFL ITP Plus for China Solution
- TOEFL Paper Delivery Test, TOEIC L&R
- IELTS Training Module
- Tokyo Tech is awarded at the time of registration or is expected to hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree from an institution where all instruction is in English or Japanese (they may apply for an IELTS exemption).
Also Apply for UNDP Internship for undergraduates in Fiji
What it covers
- Fully Funded program in Japan.
- Full tuition fee directly paid to the host University.
- 144,000 JPY per month for living expenses for all the selected candidates.
- Free international seminars
- Economy class round air travel
- However, you’ll have to pay a little application fee for Tokyo Institute of Technology admission.
- And much more.
- A valid passport
- Passport size pictures
- Professional CV (click here to download amazing CV template)
- Application Form (Download after filling the form at application portal)
- A comprehensive Study plan
- Official Academic Transcript
- Certificates or Degrees
- Summary of thesis or research
- English Proficiency Proof
- Recommendation letter
- Evaluation Sheet with recommendation
- Consent letter from faculty of Tokyo Tech
- Any supporting documents like Certificates and publications etc.
Also Interested in Exchange programs? Click here to apply.
How to apply
- 1st you need to follow the links provided to get access to the official website.
- There you need to follow all the given instructions for applying in MEXT Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship 2021-22.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Upload all required Documents to the Application portal for MEXT Scholarships.
- Submit the application.
- After Submission, you’ll get a confirmation email. Next is to wait for changing the application status. Good luck!