Want to study in South Korea? If yes then you’re on the right track. KDI School of Public Policy and Management Scholarship is open for new Applications for international students. Students from all over the world are highly encouraged to apply for such an amazing program. Scholarships at The Korea Development Institute (KDI) are considered to be one of the most prestigious scholarship programs in the world.
Table of Contents
Description of KDI School of Public Policy and Management Scholarship
- Host county: South Korea
- Program title: KDI School of Public Policy and Management Scholarship 2021-22 (Fully Funded)
- Host University: The Korea Development Institute (KDI)
- Host institution/Organization: This program is announced under The Korea Development Institute
- Applications are now open for the academic year 2021-22
- Number of awards: Not defined
- Registration fee: Not Applicable
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Available Disciplines/Fields: Masters and PhD degree program
- Gender eligibility: No restriction
- No age restriction
- Deadline: September 27, 2021
Some words about The Korea Development Institute (KDI)
- All the International students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program.
- All the interested candidate must have done at least Sixteen years of schooling at time of Application. This is the basic requirement for KDI School of Public Policy and Management Scholarship. So, you must fulfill it.
- Applicants applying for Masters degree program, must have bachelors degree transcripts at the time of Application.
- Applicants for the Doctoral course must have a bachelor’s degree (minimum of three years) and a master’s degree (minimum of three years) or an alternative of both bachelor’s and master’s programs.
- A variety of fields is available for KDI School of Public Policy and Management Scholarship. These degree Programs and fields are listed below in next sections. Students from these majors can Apply only.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Public Policy(MPP)
- Development Policy(MDP)
- Public Management(MPM)
- Intellectual Property and Development Policy(MIPD).
- Public Policy (PP)
- Development Policy (DP)
- And related fields.
What it covers
- Fully Funded program in South Korea
- The GAS Grant for Mater’s programs is mainly aimed at learners from nations on the OECD’s DAC list of ODA receiving countries.
- Full tuition fee directly paid to the host University.
- Monthly stipend of 1,000,000 KRW.
- A restricted group of candidates will also get Seoul G20 Master’s Grant. Seoul G20 Grant award winners will get a school remission and a monthly allowance of 1,200,000 KRW, as well as a round-trip flight.
- And much more.
- For more details About the financial assistance provided in KDI School of Public Policy and Management Scholarship 2021-22, Please click here.
- Valid passport.
- Passport size pictures
- KDI School Online Application Form (you’ll get it after filling the online application at the official website portal)
- Research proposal or a Study plan.
- Personal statement
- A professional CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Degree / Official transcript
- Letter of recommendation (You may get it from any professor or associate professor of your department).
- An English Proficiency Test Certificate (You may get it from You university).
- Any supporting documents like Certificates and publications etc.
How to apply
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Create an account at the application portal.
- Fill the application form carefully according to the suggestions and instructions given there.
- Upload all the required documents. Documents must be verified by issuing Authorities.
- Submit the application.
- Next step is to wait for any type of communication from KDI about your application status. Good luck!