Career help portal is bringing an other great opportunity for undergraduates of many countries.
Table of Contents
Description of UGRAD global exchange program in USA 2023
- Host country: USA
- Host University: Multiple Universities
- Degree levels: Undergraduates only
- Eligibility: Pakistani Students only
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Available Fields: All
- Deadline: September 21, 2022
- Only Undergraduates from Pakistani Students are eligible.
- Applicant must be 18 or more than 18 years old. But not more than 25.Student must be Pakistani citizen.
- All the students from any degree Program, is eligible.
- All the undergraduates of 2nd or 3rd year in University are eligible. Applicant can be from private or public University. No such restriction is given from UGRAD program.
- After your selection, the UGRAD authority will help you with the spoken English test.
- The selected candidates will join US University in August 2023 or January 2023 dependent over the sessions of programs.
- You should be eligible to get US J-1 Visa.
- A certificate from the Doctor of your fitness is also required.
- Employees of the Fulbright organization or the U.S. Department of State and their spouses, fiances, siblings, dependents, children, and parents. For programs funded by their agencies, employees of USAID or the HEC and their spouses, fiances, siblings, dependents, children, and parents.
- You have to come back to your country after your completion of the Exchange program in the USA.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Completed online application form (download it after filling up).
- Copy of passport bio page(front page)
- Academic transcripts for years of university study(verified DMC)
- Two letters of reference/recommendation (with English translations). You can get it from your professor or associate professor of your department.
- Personal statement (how to write a good personal statement).
- Supporting documents like Certificates etc.
What it covers
- Monthly Stipends.
- VISA costs.
- Tuition fee wievers.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Meals.
- Cultural events.
- Free travel costs.
- Free Registration.
- No application fee.
How to apply
- Follow the link given below which will lead you to the official announcement of program. Complete procedure is online. You need to upload documents and fill your details.
- Go through the official carefully before going to Application process.
- Don’t apply with Mobile phone or tablet. Must apply with PC or laptop to minimize mistakes.
FAQS of UGRAD Semester Exchange Program
- Is IELTS/TOEFL required to apply for Global UGRAD 2023?
No, IELTS/TOEFL or any other English Language Test is not mandatory to apply for Global UGRAD Exchange Program Pakistan 2023. But, you should high command of the English Language (This is mandatory). But, if you have any English Language Test with a good score, you can attach it as a supporting document and it will be your extra.
- When application deadline (last date) to apply for UGRAD 2023?
Applications are open from now. Students can apply now for the UGRAD Exchange Program and the last date to apply for this opportunity is September 21, 2022, for Pakistani Students.
- Is Passport required to apply online for UGRAD 2023?
No, your Passport is not required to apply for the UGRAD Exchange Program. Although, it will be required after your selection based on your application for the interview process.
- How to write personal statement?
First necessary thing is to be within the word limit. Do not exceed the word limit as this is causing your application to be rejected. Be your own and write what you have achieved in past and what are you doing now and what are your plans in the future. Be optimistic and provide a good reason why you are the only best one for this program. Click here to find template of personal statement.