Do you want to study in Japan? If yes then you’re on right page. Yokohama National University Scholarship is accepting new Applications for the Academic year 2021-22. Students who are willing to pursue their master’s and Ph.D. degrees from Japan are encouraged to apply for the Yokohama National University Scholarship 2022. It’s a fully funded program which means that all the degree expenses at Yokohama National University will be covered by the funding authority that is the host University itself.
Table of Contents
Description of Yokohama National University Scholarship
- Host county: Japan
- Program title: Yokohama National University Scholarship 2021-22 (Fully Funded)
- Students who are enrolled in any university can apply freely.
- Host institution/Organization: This program is announced under Japanese Government
- Registration fee: Not Applicable
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Duration of program: 02 and 03 years for Masters and PhD degree Programs respectively
- Available Disciplines/Fields: Masters and PhD degree Programs
- Gender eligibility: No restriction
- Deadline: December 15, 2021
- Students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program.
- All the interested Applicants must have good academic records in order to win Fully Funded Scholarships at Yokohama National University.
- There’s also an age restriction for this program. Applicants must not be older than 34 years at time of Application.
- English proficiency certificate is compulsory for all the interested Applicants. So you have to get it from your University/Institution.
- A bachelor’s degree for the master’s program and a master’s degree for the Ph.D. program is necessary to be completely eligible for this program.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
What it covers
- Full tuition fee (Directly paid to the host University).
- Monthly stipend of 144,000 Yen for Masters degree program.
- Monthly stipend of 145,000 Yen for Masters degree program.
- A monthly living allowance of 2000 to 3000 yen will be provided to all the selected candidates.
- 02 way travel tickets.
- Complete health and medical insurance.
- Accommodation facilities at campus.
- And much more.
- Applicant’s academic CV/Resume (click here to download amazing CV template).
- Applicant must not be enrolled in any other degree program at time of Application.
- 2 letters of recommendation (you can get it from any professor or associate professor of your department).
- English proficiency letter (You can get it from your University)
- Additional documents might be required. (relevant to field or location).
- Certificates and publications etc.
- Or any other supporting document.