Interested in Fellowships? If yes then you’re on right page. Savvy Virtual Fellowship Program for Entrepreneurs are open for the Academic year 2021-22. Students from all over the world are highly encouraged to apply for virtual internship & fellowship program provided by the Savvy.
Table of Contents
Description of Savvy Virtual Fellowship Program for Entrepreneurs
- Host county: Virtual (online)
- Program title: Savvy Virtual Fellowship Program for Entrepreneurs 2021-22 (Fully Funded)
- Students who are enrolled in any university in any country can apply freely.
- Host institution/Organization: This program is announced under Savvy
- Registration fee: Not Applicable
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Duration of program: No restriction
- Available Disciplines/Fields: No restriction
- No registration fee.
- Gender eligibility: No restriction
- Deadline: No deadline
- Students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program.
- No degree discipline restriction.
- No gender eligibility restriction.
- Students from 18 to 40 years of age can apply.
- Candidates must be motivated, innovative and eager to find solutions.
- In order to get Certificate of Savvy Virtual Fellowship, you need to complete the whole program. Otherwise you’ll not be able to be certified.
Also apply for HEC Need Base Scholarships.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
What it covers
- 12 weeks of E-learning by Savvy.
- No registration fee at time of Application.
- Visual presentations to provide information and answer all the relevant questions to get early traction.
- Savvy is an amazing platform for all the Entrepreneurs without any restriction of company he’s associate with.
- Regular assignments
- Mentorship by top 50 experts of relevant fields from 20 different countries.
- Access to updates, business plans, resources and opportunities.
- And much more.
How to apply
- You’ll be redirected to the official website of this program.
- Fill out the whole Application form given at Savvy Virtual Fellowship official website.
- Provide the social media links.
- Submit your application.
- Next is to wait for the announcement of results or evaluation. Please stay active during the time. You might be asked to appear in an interview. Good luck!