Interested in Fellowships? If yes then you’re on right page. Savvy Virtual Fellowship Program for Entrepreneurs are open for the Academic year 2021-22. Students from all over the world are highly encouraged to apply for virtual internship & fellowship program provided by the Savvy.
Are you passionate about solving problems through innovation and wanted to create your own impact-driven business, but didn’t know how? Career help portal provides you with the platform by which you can get hands on experience. Savvy is a virtual scholarship program for aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs.
Whole duration of Virtual Fellowships by Savvy is about 12 weeks. These 12 weeks of E-learning provides you an ultimate knowledge and guide to the Entrepreneurs at Early stages. After 12 weeks, you will receive a Certificate of Completion to proudly share with your professional network. You’ll be able to attatch it within your academic and professional CV.
Savvy Fellowship was launched to equip bright and passionate individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to start their own impact-driven business and succeed as entrepreneurs. There’s no need to pay any registration fee. You just need to register yourself for the fellowship program and you’ll get access to the professional guidelines.
So what are you waiting for? Check out all the given details of this program and then apply:
Also check out Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Phase 03 (Fully Funded)
Table of Contents
Description of Savvy Virtual Fellowship Program for Entrepreneurs
- Host county: Virtual (online)
- Program title: Savvy Virtual Fellowship Program for Entrepreneurs 2021-22 (Fully Funded)
- Students who are enrolled in any university in any country can apply freely.
- Host institution/Organization: This program is announced under Savvy
- Registration fee: Not Applicable
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Duration of program: No restriction
- Available Disciplines/Fields: No restriction
- No registration fee.
- Gender eligibility: No restriction
- Deadline: No deadline
Eligibility Criteria of Savvy Virtual Fellowship Program for Entrepreneurs for the Academic year 2021-22 is given below:
- Students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program.
- No degree discipline restriction.
- No gender eligibility restriction.
- Students from 18 to 40 years of age can apply.
- Candidates must be motivated, innovative and eager to find solutions.
- In order to get Certificate of Savvy Virtual Fellowship, you need to complete the whole program. Otherwise you’ll not be able to be certified.
Also apply for HEC Need Base Scholarships.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
What it covers
Benefits of Savvy Virtual Fellowship Program for Entrepreneurs are listed below:
- 12 weeks of E-learning by Savvy.
- No registration fee at time of Application.
- Visual presentations to provide information and answer all the relevant questions to get early traction.
- Savvy is an amazing platform for all the Entrepreneurs without any restriction of company he’s associate with.
- Regular assignments
- Mentorship by top 50 experts of relevant fields from 20 different countries.
- Access to updates, business plans, resources and opportunities.
- And much more.
There’s no deadline specified for Savvy Virtual Fellowship Program for Entrepreneurs for the Academic year 2021-22. You can apply at any time at any stage of your business and studies. So don’t waste your time.
How to apply
So, have you checked out all the details of this program? Are you interested and eligible? If yes then the wait is over. The whole application process is online. Follow the links given below for a successful application process. Follow the links given below in order to get access to the application form. Please make sure that you’ve read all the criteria and formalities of this program.
Follow the links given below.
- You’ll be redirected to the official website of this program.
- Fill out the whole Application form given at Savvy Virtual Fellowship official website.
- Provide the social media links.
- Submit your application.
- Next is to wait for the announcement of results or evaluation. Please stay active during the time. You might be asked to appear in an interview. Good luck!
Increase your chances of getting acceptance by our professional services for your Documentation.