Are you an Undergraduate student and looking for scholarships? If yes then you’re on right page. Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Phase 03 is accepting new Applications for the academic year 2021-22. Students from all over the Pakistan are highly encouraged to apply. Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan provides a lot of opportunities to the deserving students of Pakistan. Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program is one of the most important programs.
Table of Contents
Description of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Phase 03
- Host county: Pakistan
- Program title: Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Phase 03 (Fully Funded)
- Students who are enrolled in any HEC Recognized university can apply freely.
- Host institution/Organization: This program is announced under Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan
- Nationality: students from all over the Pakistan are eligible
- Applications are now open for the academic year 2021-22
- Registration fee: Not Applicable
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Stipends: 40,000/- Rs per year stipends with full tuition fee.
- Students have to pay the semester fee but it’ll be refunded with the specified stipend by the financial aid office of Respective University/Institution.
- Duration of program: Full degree
- Available Disciplines/Fields: No restriction
- Gender eligibility: No restriction
- Deadline: Not announced yet.
- Students from all over the Pakistan are eligible for this program.
- All the students who have got admission on basis of open merit, can apply. Self finance degree Disciplines and fields are not facilitated by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan under Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program Phase 03.
- Students enrolled in any 04 or 05 years degree Programs can apply.
- Total income from all resources of guardian of applicant must be under 45,000/- per month.
- Candidates currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs in selected public sector universities can apply. This public sector university must be HEC recognized to be eligible for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Phase 03. You can check list of HEC recognized Universities by clicking here.
- Age criteria as per university regulations for admission at the university.
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Phase 03 is a need base scholarship program. Only deserving students from all Universities should apply.
- Students who have already obtained other scholarships or grants are not eligible to apply. Students at University level can avail only one scholarship program at one time.
- Please note: All the students need to contact/visit financial aid office of their university to confirm announcement dates and schedule as every University is independent to announce it. Similarly, different Universities may have different eligibility criteria for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Phase 03.
- There’s no restriction of degree Programs or fields. All the students from all fields can apply.
- Postgraduates are not eligible.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Passport size pictures of applicants.
- Printed application form (you need to apply online on the official website of Higher Education Commission and then download the filled application form).
- Attested copy of CNIC (Students + Guardian). If CNIC of student is not yet made, he/she can use B form.
- If the father of applicant is a Laborer on a daily wage/shopkeeper or doing a private job, he/she need to attach the income certificate minimum amount of stamp paper of Rs. 50/-. In simple words, if your father is not a government employee, you have to go to the kachari to get a stamp paper of about 50/-Rs. Next is to print the income certificate on the front page of stamp paper. After it, you need to fill it over there and attest it from Oath Commissioner and Any Tehsildar/Chairman/Numbardar etc. It’s done.
- In second case, if your father is a government employee, the you need to attatch salary slip of latest income.
- Copies of paid electricity and other bills of last 06 months.
- Rent agreement (If you’re living in a rented house with your family).
- Medical bills (If applicable).
- Picture of House from outside Front.
- Please note: All these documents are required generally. But Financial aid office of your University may Demand any other documents at any stage. So you need to stay in touch with the focal person of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Phase 03 at FAO of your institution.
Also check out Also apply for HEC Scholarships for pakistani students.
What it covers
How to apply
So, have you checked out all the details of this program? Are you interested and eligible? If yes then the wait is over. Follow the links given below for a successful application process. Follow the links given below in order to get access to the application form. Please make sure that you’ve read all the criteria and formalities of this program.
- 1st step is to get access to the official website of Higher Education Commission (HEC).
- Create an account on the HEC website by clicking on the register button after following the link given below.
- Login to your account.
- Check announcement of Scholarships there. You’ll find Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program for academic year 2021-22 Phase 03. Click over it. We have attached a screenshot. Over it, you’ll get a section if “Active Scholarships”. In this section, from September 30, 2021, you’ll see Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program Phase 03. You have to apply in this.
- Proceed to the application form.
- It’s much simple form. Fill it and Submit your application.
- Next is to download PDF of your application. You’ll get an option to download Application form after submitting it.
- Print this form out.
- Attatch all the attested documents as mentioned above. You can download a template of income certificate by clicking income certificate
- Make the file of all required Documents and application form.
- Submit hard copies of these documents to the financial assistance office of your University.
- It’s all done. Next is to wait. You may be called for an interview. So, stay active. You’re directed to please visit the official website and announcement of program at the higher education commission website before going to application process. Good luck!