Want to study in China? If yes then you’re on right page. Peking University Scholarship in China is accepting new Applications for the Academic year 2021-22. All the International students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program. This scholarship is open to all nationalities of the world for the Masters degree program at one of the most prestigious institutions in the world. Yenching Academy is associated with the Postgraduate college of Pecking university.
Table of Contents
Description of Peking University Scholarship in China
- Host county: China
- Program title: Peking University Scholarship in China 2021-22 (Fully Funded)
- Students who are enrolled in any university can apply freely.
- Host institution/Organization: This program is announced under Yenching Academy of Pecking University
- Registration fee: Not Applicable
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Duration of program: Different
- Available Disciplines/Fields: Masters degree Programs only
- Gender eligibility: No restriction
- Deadline: December 03, 2021
- Students from all over the world are highly encouraged to apply for this program.
- Applicants who are enrolled in last year of available fields can apply on basis of hope Certificate. Applicants have to complete their bachelors degree program before August 31, 2022.
- Students who will be enrolled in any degree program while studying at Peking University will have their scholarship disqualified at once.
- All the International applicants must have good academic records in order to win Fully Funded Scholarships at Yenching Academy of The Pecking University, China.
- Applicants must have great knowledge and interest towards interdisciplinary study of China.
- Applicants should be proficient in English language.
- English proficiency tests score (IELTS overall 7.0, TOEFL iBT overall score 100, Cambridge English advanced test score 185, CET score 600). For more details, please click here.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Detailed CV/resume displaying all of your skills and academic backgrounds.
- Official transcripts (must be verified)
- An online application form
- Certificates of your degree or diploma
- 2 academic Letter of Recommendations (You can get from any professor or associate professor of your department)
- A personal statement of not more than 750 words showing your interest towards the Scholarships at Yenching Academy of Pecking University.
- A statement of research interest with citation and not more than 1500 words.
- Publications (optional).
- English proficiency certificate & test scores.
What it covers
- Fully Funded program in China.
- Full tuition fee (Directly paid to the University).
- Medical and health insurance.
- The study cost will also be covered under the Peking University scholarship program.
- The Peking University scholarship will also cover one round trip travel expense.
- Research funding.
- Thesis and project funding.
- And much more.
Also check out Forage Virtual Internship with Free Certificate 2021 (Fully Funded)
How to apply
So, have you checked out all the details of this program? Are you interested and eligible? If yes then the wait is over. The whole application process is online. Follow the links given below for a successful application process. Follow the links given below in order to get access to the application form. Please make sure that you’ve read all the criteria and formalities of this program.
- Click on the button given below to get access to the official website of The Pecking University Scholarship in China.
- Create an account on the official website.
- Find application form for international students.
- Start your application.
- Fill out all the personal and required details.
- Upload required Documents.
- Submit the application.