Interested in fully funded awards? Career help portal has come up with Global Change Award in Sweden for the Academic year 2021-22. The 2022 Global Change Award is looking for pre-mature and practical ideas related to the fashion industry. This idea will change the prospective of how fashion should be born, proceed, seen and made. If you’ve any good idea about this, you must go this opportunity.
It includes a one-year Global Change Award accelerator which will provide immense guidance support along with a network of aggressive thinkers. With a lot of benefits, it is considered to be one of the most prestigious programs in the world.
Table of Contents
Description of Global Change Award in Sweden 2022
- Host county: Sweden
- Program title: Global Change Award in Sweden 2022 (Fully Funded)
- Students who are enrolled in any university can apply freely.
- Host institution/Organization: This program is announced under H&M Foundation, Accenture, and KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
- Applications are now open for the academic year 2021-22
- Registration fee: Not Applicable
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Available Disciplines/Fields: Different (All)
- Gender eligibility: No restriction
- No age restriction
- Deadline: No deadline (you can apply at any time)
- Students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program.
- Essays with great originality will be accepted only.
- Only those ideas will be awarded, which can get the financial investments to return.
- Only those ideas will be selected which can mold the old fashioned industry to modern fashion styles.
- Ideas that address the global common and aims to protect the planet and lining conditions will only be selected.
- The Global Change Award is open to all.
- There’s no age restriction.
- No degree discipline restriction.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
What it covers
- It’s not only an award but it includes a one-year Global Change Award accelerator which will provide immense guidance support along with a network of aggressive thinkers.
- This is considered to be an amazing initiative by H&M Foundation, Accenture, and KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
- This program is to polish the guiding business, technology, industry, and investors.
- This program aims to increase the creativity of your minds.
- And many other benefits.