Do you want to study in Russia? If yes then you’re on right page. Russian Government Open Doors Scholarship is open for new Applications for international students under the academic year 2021-22. This Scholarship Program is usually known as the “Open Doors Scholarship Program“. But, as this program is announced under the supervision of Russian Government, so this is also known as the “Russian Government Scholarship Program“. The Open Doors International Olympiad is starting for the fifth time! Depending on the chosen direction, the winners of the Olympiad will be able to enroll for free in the master’s or postgraduate programs of their chosen University.
Table of Contents
Description of Russian Government Open Doors Scholarship
- Host county: Russia
- Program title: Russian Government Open Doors Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded in Russia)
- Students who are enrolled in any university can apply freely.
- Host institution/Organization: This program is announced under Russian Government and Open Doors organization.
- Applications are now open for the academic year 2021-22
- Registration fee: Not Applicable
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Available Disciplines/Fields: Masters and PhD
- Gender eligibility: No restriction
- No age restriction
- Deadline: December 10, 2021
- Students from all over the world are eligible for this.
- Russian citizens are also eligible but it’s compulsory for them to be studying abroad. Mean to say, students who are already studying in any other country but he/she has Russian citizenship, he/she is eligible.
- International students must have at least bachelors degree at the time of Application in any of the Masters degree program.
- International students must have at least Masters degree in relevant fields at the time of Application in any of the PhD degree program.
- For more information, yiu need to read out the eligibility criteria of the university where you are applying.
- All the available fields for Russian Government Open Doors Scholarship are listed below. Students from all these Departments/fields can apply.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Biology & Biotechnology
- Computer & Data Science
- Mathematics & Artificial intelligence
- Business & Management
- Politics & International Studies
- Neuroscience & Psychology
- Physical Sciences
- Linguistics & Modern Languages
- Chemistry & Materials Science
- Economics & Econometrics
- Engineering & Technology
- Clinical Medicine & Public Health
- Earth Sciences
What it covers
- Fully Funded Program in Russia.
- No application fee.
- Full tuition fee (Directly paid to the host University).
- Free Russian language proficiency courses without any Registration or application fee.
- Governmental scholarship will also be provided to excellent researchers and students.
- You can apply in multiple Universities at one time.
- Specified monthly based stipends.
- And much more.
- A valid passport
- Passport size pictures
- Recommendation letters (you van get recommendation letters from any professor or associate professor of your department).
- Personal statement (must display your interest for open doors scholarship program).
- Highest degree (Provisional certificate or full degree). Must be verified.
- Highest degree transcripts (must be verified).
- Professional or academic CV ( you can download an amazing CV template from here).
- For more information please check the official requirement during the application online.
How to apply
- Firstly, all the International applicants need to create an account on the official website (open doors scholarship Portal) by following the links given at the end below.
- Login to your account.
- From menu, you need to select your degree program and studying level.
- Proceed further. Fill the whole Application process.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Next, you have to choose 1-6 universities where you want to study, you can choose a maximum of 6 universities from the given list.
- Make sure to check all the application carefully.
- Submit your application.
- You’re done. Next is to wait for the status-change or any further communication. Stay active after Submission. Good luck!