Career help portal is here with an other amazing announcement. Allied Bank Management Trainee Program is open for all the Pakistani citizens. In accordance with the human need at various branches all over the country, Allied Bank has announced it’s management trainee program for the Academic year 2022.
You’ve an amazing opportunity to grab for the start of career. Management Trainee Office (MTO) in general banking provides you with a hand on experience and handsome salary. Career help portal has compiled all the important information regarding application process and eligibility here. So, what are you waiting for? Check out all the given details of this program and then apply:
Also apply in Nestle Pakistan Summer Internship Program 2022
Table of Contents
Description of Allied Bank Management Trainee Program 2022
- Host organization: Allied Bank limited (ABL)
- Host country: Pakistan
- Trainee Program location: Multiple cities all over the country.
- Duration of program: Not defined
- Monthly Salary: Different
- Nationality: Only Pakistani citizens are eligible.
- Eligibility: MBA/Masters in Banking and Finance students are highly encouraged. For more information, please scroll down to the ‘Eligibility criteria’ section.
- Deadline: April 04, 2022
Also apply in PM Youth Internship Program 2022
- MBA, MBIT, M.Com. Masters in Banking and/or Finance and/or Business or four (04) years BBA Honors (from HEC recognized university). Having bi-majors in the field of Information Technology and/or Digital Banking will be an added advantage.
- 3.00 cumulative grading point average (CGPA) or 80% marks in the final transcript is compulsory to be considered for this opportunity.
- No need of previous experience but this may enhance your chances of selection.
- There’s also an age restriction for this program. Applicants must be under 27 years of age at March 31, 2022.
Also apply in Fauji Fertilizer Company FFC Internship 2022
Also apply for PEEF Scholarship for FATA/Merged Areas students 2022-2023
You might be interested in following opportunities
The candidates shall go through a comprehensive selection process, which includes initial short listing strictly based on the eligibility criteria, as well as, on the basis of geographical human capital requirements of the Bank, a computer-based banking aptitude test/assessment followed by panel interviews. Successful candidates will get a training workshop before start of this program. This training might be in form of classroom lectures.
Also check out MCB Bank limited Jobs 2022
Deadline for Allied Bank Management Trainee Program 2022 is April 04, 2022. You can apply as soon as possible.
Also apply in KPK Internship Program 2022
How to apply
Application process is online. Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. Hard copies of CVs by post or through courier services shall not be entertained. Email or phone calls in this regard shall also not be considered. You just need to complete the application process by following the links given below. If you’ve not still prepared you CV/Resume, please click here to download an amazing CV template in MS word form that can be easily edited. Allied Bank is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages females, minorities and persons with different abilities to apply. Allied Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason(s). Follow the links given below for the successful application process.