Career help portal is here with an other amazing announcement. Allied Bank Management Trainee Program is open for all the Pakistani citizens. In accordance with the human need at various branches all over the country, Allied Bank has announced it’s management trainee program for the Academic year 2022.
Table of Contents
Description of Allied Bank Management Trainee Program 2022
- Host organization: Allied Bank limited (ABL)
- Host country: Pakistan
- Trainee Program location: Multiple cities all over the country.
- Duration of program: Not defined
- Monthly Salary: Different
- Nationality: Only Pakistani citizens are eligible.
- Eligibility: MBA/Masters in Banking and Finance students are highly encouraged. For more information, please scroll down to the ‘Eligibility criteria’ section.
- Deadline: April 04, 2022
Also apply in PM Youth Internship Program 2022
- MBA, MBIT, M.Com. Masters in Banking and/or Finance and/or Business or four (04) years BBA Honors (from HEC recognized university). Having bi-majors in the field of Information Technology and/or Digital Banking will be an added advantage.
- 3.00 cumulative grading point average (CGPA) or 80% marks in the final transcript is compulsory to be considered for this opportunity.
- No need of previous experience but this may enhance your chances of selection.
- There’s also an age restriction for this program. Applicants must be under 27 years of age at March 31, 2022.
Also apply in Fauji Fertilizer Company FFC Internship 2022
Also apply for PEEF Scholarship for FATA/Merged Areas students 2022-2023