Wait is over! KPK Internship Program 2022 has been announced for the Pakistani Students who are in search of paid opportunities. The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has recently announced its internship program for the Academic year 2022-23. This program is specially announced for the students of KPK and Fata regions. Both Male/Female students are eligible for the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Internship 2022.
Table of Contents
Description of KPK Internship Program 2022
- Country: Pakistan
- Host organization: KPK Government
- Initiative of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to support students from fata and kpk.
- Program title: KPK Internship Program 2022- Paid Internship for Pakistani Students (Online Apply)
- Financial coverage: Paid
- Degree level: No restriction (Applicants must be Graduated)
- Applications are open for the Academic year 2022.
- There’s also an age restriction. Applicants must be upto 29 years of age or below to be eligible.
- Program duration: 01 year which can be extended upto 02 years afterwards.
- No gender eligibility restriction.
- Deadline: Not specified (open).
Also apply in HEC need base scholarship program 2021
- All the students from KPK & Fata region are eligible to apply. But students from other regions aren’t eligible.
- The student must have completed their undergraduate or 16 years of education at the time of Application to be completely eligible for KP Government internships.
- There’s also an age restriction for this program. Maximum age limit is 29 years.
- All the available fields are listed below in next section. Students from these fields are eligible only.
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
- Planning & Development Department
- KP-Schools Construction & Rehabilitation Program(KP-SCRP
- Project Management Unit, Fata Infrastructure Program (PMUFIP
- Directorate of Science and Technology (DoST
- Provincial Disaster Management Authority
- Retirement Benefit and Death Compensation (RNDC) Fund
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Information Technology Board
- Directorate of Livestock and Dairy Development Department
- The University of Agriculture Peshawar
- Forest Department KP
- Wildlife Department KP
- KP Revenue Mobilization & Public Resource Management Program, Finance Deptt, KP
- Board of Revenue
- Industries, Commerce and Technical Education Department
- Finance Department
- Science & Technology and Information Technology Department
- Food Department
- Communication and Works Department.
- And others