Applications are open for Bilkent University International Scholarships 2022. The greatest news for international students is to study in Turkey without any expenses. This scholarship is a Fully Funded opportunity for all international students. Students who wants to pursue their higher education on an international level are encouraged to apply for this scholarship program. Students can apply for Undergraduate, Master’s, and PhD degree programs under this scholarship. 100+ Courses are available in this University. This university has many courses in 40+ languages.
All the details are provided here. Also apply in Turkey Bursalari Scholarship Program in Turkey 2022
Table of Contents
Description of Bilkent University International Scholarships 2022
- Host country: Turkey
- Host University: Bilkent University
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters and PhD
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Nationality: International
- Award country: Turkey
- Last Date: 4 July 2022
- Citizens of all countries including Turkish Citizens.
- BSc graduates or MSC students need at least 2.80/4.00 CGPA at the time of application.
- If you are a Turkish citizen resident in Turkey: ALES score is required, <55 (quantitative)
- For International students, GRE General Test score is required: 153 (quantitative). However, if you are off by a small margin and you have a strong background, we encourage you to apply.
- TOEFL IBT(at least 87), IELTS (at least 6.5 average and 5.5 from each section) or Bilkent COPE (at least C).
- Almost all fields are available. In next section, career help portal has compiled all the available fields for Bilkent University Scholarships. Must check before going to application process.
Also check out ISDB Scholarship 2022 in Turkey
JOIN THE EMERGING NETWORK OF OPPORTUNITIES
You might be interested in following opportunities
Does Bilkent require SAT/GRE?
- Applied Technology and Management
- Administrative Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Humanities and Letters
- Business Administration
- Performing Arts
- Graduate School of Economics and Social Sciences
- Graduate School of Education
- Graduate School of Engineering and Science
What it covers
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend and Housing support ( total of 4.500 TL / month)
- Private Health Insurance
- A Laptop Computer
- Meal Card
- Travel Support (once a year, at a yearly determined fixed amount) to attend scientific events.
- And much more.
Also apply for ADB Fellowship Program in Philippines
- Updated CV (click here to download an amazing CV template)
- Degree Certificates
- Official Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Supporting documents like publications and certificates etc.